Ch. 25

I wake up confused as to where I am. I realize where I am and I shake my head. Oh, Alana. You ruin everything. I walk to my room only to realize a conversation going down downstairs.

"I don't know what to do with her. She hates me and I don't know why." I sit on the stairs getting closer to listen.

"You really want to know why, Jackie?" Dad no. NO. I told my dad why but he promised not to tell if I behave. I did. Just because I talked back doesn't mean a years worth of behaving doesn't count. He promised. "Remember when you said it was her fault for his death? That's why."

My mother's facial expression changes from a worried look to a confused guilty look. I get up, rolling my eyes. "She's so selfish." Is the last thing I hear. That's when I knew my mother hated me so much.

I lay around my room, blasting my music. My phone vibrates as I get a text from Danny.

Danny:

Hey I can't make it to the party tonight! I'm sorry I wish I could go but my sister declared I stay home with her. Sorry!

Me:

Oh it's alright. Wasn't even in the mood for a party and loud noises. Especially with these headaches.

I decided to tell Lucky I wasn't going just so he
won't get mad if I don't go.

Me:

Hey Lucky! So I can't make it to the party. Little health problem involving headaches today. I hope it all goes well and have fun!

I soon reach the time where the house is dead and it's just me. My stomach growls at me from the madness of no food. I run to the kitchen as my stomach craves strawberries. I slowly chop the strawberries being sure to not cut my finger. I spoke too soon as I accidentally give myself a small cut on my index finger.

"Ow!" I whisper in pain. I back up to look for the bandaids but stop myself. The urge to get the knife again and give myself a small cut again on my other finger comes over. I stare at the knife, thinking if I should.

2 hours later

It's 10pm and my parents aren't coming back until tomorrow. I'm getting ready to go to bed for once without my sleeping meds until I hear the doorbell ring. Who the heck comes at this time? I walk down confused and scared. I look through the peephole and I see a smiling Lucky waving at the door. I laugh as I open the door.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" I say laughing at how he looks at me.

"You couldn't make it. And honestly, I just wanted to see you."

I smile at the thought. "I was just getting ready to go to sleep."

"Oh, sorry. Should I go? I mean I-"

"No it's fine! Come in!" I move aside and he walks in taking a look around like he hasn't been here in forever.

"Can we just go to my room? I hate being in the living room. It's scary out here." I say taking the steps up to my room. He follows and laughs at me.

We sit for a while just talking and laughing. He sits next to me on my bed as we just lay down.

His hands linger to mine. "What happened?" He asks pointing out my band aided finger.

"Oh I was chopping some strawberries and well, yeah." I say assuming the obvious.

He glances at my other hand and smiles. "You did it."

"What?"

"You did it. You didn't cut the other one. You let it go. I'm so proud of you, Alana." He says picking himself up as he looks at me. He's on his side and he slowly comes down to my face.

He inches closer and closer and closer. I didn't know what was going through my mind. But I didn't push him off. His lips touched mine and sent a billion sparks in me.

And I loved it.

A/N: SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT I WAS SO BUSY THIS WEEK AND THEN TOMORROW IM GOING TO DISNEYLAND AND THEN I HAVE WORK TO DO FOR THE END OF THE UEAR AND I JUST AKDNNA BUT HERES A LITTLE SOMETHING I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT

I LOVE YOU ALLL SOOOOOOOOO MUCH XX

COMMENT AND VOTE!

qotd: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

aotd: Rocky Road or Cotton Candy or aNY CHEESECAKE FLAVOR

STAY GOLD