Ch.22

Ava goes on and on and on and everything that comes out of her mouth just irritates me. It's sad how one minute someone can mean something to you and the next they're just a person you know.

Ava rushes home seeing i'm not in the mood. I lay in bed pulling out my phone. I decide to reply to Lucky.

What time?

Seconds later he replies.

Right now?

Sure. My house? Or a place?

Your place? I'll bring shaved ice since it's pretty hot today.

Gosh, he knows me too well. Moments later he arrived with some cherry shaved ice for me. He hands me chilly cup and walks to the living room placing himself on the couch and puts Netflix on. Shit Alana. Stop being naïve don't think about friending him so easily.

"So, what'd you do today?" He asks trying to not have an awkward silence.

"Um went out to eat with Ava..."

A small smile appears on his face as he shakes his head. "How was that?"

"It was going okay, I guess. At first. Then she said something and ruined it all so."

"What'd she say?"

"Nothing... It was just something about Danny." I stab my spoon in my shaved ice as I remember the conversation.

"So how is it with you and Danny? How'd you guys get so close?" He's awkwardly asking questions to cover up the tension. Gosh, please hurry up and leave. I can't do this.

"We met in therapy. He helped me from falling and then I felt like I had to repay him. So we went for coffee, I think."

"When do you have therapy?" He asks.

"Every Thursday." I answer.

"How's that going?"

"Uh. Great. My therapist is amazing. I don't feel completely judged."

He smiles at me. "That's great." He places his empty cup on the coffee table and brings his water bottle up to his face and smirks. "Do you talk about me?"

I debate about the answer. "Sometimes," I change the subject. "But my OCD has gotten better. I can control myself. I can stop scratching. I can do things uneven if I want to."

His eyes glance to my hand and then up to my eyes. He's so full of joy right now. It aches me to be so mad at him but I mean he's been a dick. "Im so proud of you." He speaks so soft versus the loud TV.

I give him a small smile. "So how's your life?"

He laughs and shakes his head. "It's been interesting. My sisters and I finally released our single. We preformed and-"

"Wait a song?" I ask in confusion. He nods. I quickly grab my phone and he realizes I'm looking for it.

"Too Late by The Atomics." I buy it and smile as Starlie's gorgeous voice fills the room.

I give him a thumbs up and approval for amazing music. He continues talking about photoshoots and Ellen. I watched that when I found out. I had gotten a lot of tweet hates saying 'If you don't watch him on Ellen something's wrong with you.' I already was going to watch it but this made me more committed. I even took a picture of it and posted on twitter. Everyone thought we got back together so I deleted it.

We continued to talk about school and friends. He told me that he offered Ava a place to be a NEXT model but she hasn't responded. If she doesn't answer back in three days then I can get the place. Im actually considering it.

I get up to throw away my cup and he follows. The trash is by the counter and he places his hands to the side of the counter, trapping me between his arms. I turn around and his face is inches from mine.

"Lucky..." I whisper.

"Alana."

A/N: Sorry I didn't update as quick! Agh! Not going to lie it's just writer's block. But don't worry I've got surprises coming soon! Anyway, thank you all for the crazy support and I love you all sosososoososososo much! If you ever want to chat just message me! Love making new friends <3 tysm guys 💗💗