Ch. 20

I wake up to the feeling of a hand wrapped up on my waist. I get confused for a while. Then I realize it's Danny. It was a dream. Me forgiving Lucky for what he did was a dream. The memory of earlier today comes back to me. I had memory loss from sex. I remove his arm around me slowly, not wanting to wake him up, and pick up my clothing and get dressed up. I soon then sit down on his desk trying to remember what happened.

He kissed me passionately as his hands slid up my shirt and he holds me tight. His hands slid up my stomach and he squeezes at my breasts. A slight moan escapes from my mouth and I get goosebumps. He lifts my shirt off trying to not break up the kiss but fails and quickly recovers as he lifts me up and carrys me to his room. He drops me on my bed and he takes off my bra. He slowly admires me and a small smiles develops on his face. "You're so fucken beautiful." I pull at his jeans and smile at him biting his lip. My hands run under his shirt and I feel his abs. He takes off his shirt and we just take off all our clothes and for a moment we're on top of each other just caressing each others faces but I smack my lips against his and wrap my legs around his waist. He slowly gets inside me. "If it hurts tell me." I moan when he gets in and my nails dig into his back. "God, you're so tight." He goes in and out slowly and he buries himself in my neck leaving me marks. My nails scratch at his back and the light sound of his name slips from my mouth every once in a while. He goes in and out faster and faster. He falls on to the side of me as he was ready to come. I looked at the clock. 15 minutes. I glance down at his face and he smiles at me. He grabs my body and brings me closer to him. "Now you guys are even." He says lightly kissing my forehead. I nuzzle in his neck and fall asleep.

I had sex with Danny. My hand raises to my mouth as I gasp too loud. He moves around a bit before waking up. At first, he gives me a confused look but soon looks down at his body and falls off the bed from realization.

"Are you okay?!" I yell standing up. He grabs the blanket and covers himself with it.

"We, we did-?" He asks so confused.

"We did." I answer back. "We were too caught up thats why we don't remember at first." Gosh he looks so cute. It's so bad that I'm thinking of Lucky right now but I am so in awe at Danny. I lost my virginity to him. That's something big. I wouldn't have done with anyone even if it was to get even.

"I thought it was a dream, again."

"Again?" I raise my eyebrow. "So you've dreamt about me, huh?" I say trying to lightening up the awkwardness in the bright room.

His face goes red as a crisp leave in fall. "Don't look at me like that."

"Why?"

"Because I love you."

I'm caught off guard as those three words come out of his mouth. "Wh-what?" In the period of time between him responding back after saying 'what?' I think about me loving him. He was the start of the new me. The me with OCD. The me after a heartbreak. He picked those pieces up and helped me put the back together. He didn't help though. He just gave me the glue and said 'You can do it. I believe in you.' Maybe I do love Danny. Maybe I still love Lucky. It is possible to be completely in love with both. I am such a whore. Good attitude, Alana.

"I love you." He repeats.

I stay so frozen in place. "I love you." The words escape from my mouth before my mind even thinks about saying it back. My eyes are glued on to him and he laughs. "Why are you laughing?"

He moves his body towards me and he's centimeters away from me. "Because you're so beautiful." He dips his head and brushed against my lips. Kissing me so hard.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N- Short chapter but I'm almost done with my big huge science project so I will be updating a lot soon. (Hopefully) BUT ANYWAY

Dalana. Yes. Am I the only one who's torn betweeen Dalana and Lalana. *crys a river*

Anyway!

follow the official twitter for Home (if you want i mean I don't post much but when I do it sometimes gives hints to the next chapter) - @luckybluehome

POSITIVE VIBES GUYS AND STAY GOLD