Ch.7

My feet dangled off the porch. The sun beamed on my skin. I love California. The sun kisses you and hugs you and its so warm. Ava walked along the shoreline on her phone. I felt really weird today. I don't know maybe it my swimsuit making me feel cute or I don't know. I was just extremely happy but yet quiet.

This has honestly been the happiest i've been in a while. I pulled my legs up to my chest and rested my arms and head on my knees. Sometimes I get so sun-kissed that I just want to take a 2938 hour nap. I was interrupted from my thoughts when I hear a familiar voice.

"Hey Alana!" That familiar voice was my ex. Frankie.

"Hey." I say smiling. Don't want to come off as rude but he's such a douche. Hmm that rhymed. He walked closer to me and smiled.

"Nice seeing you here." He said. What? Oh god that was so stupid.

"Well I mean it is my house." You go Alana! Proud of what I just said.

Seriously though? He knows my house and he walks by not expecting me? That's kind of an obvious lie. Here's the story about us. We dated for a good year. We were the power couple everyone found us perfect for each other. However, last summer I found out that he had cheated on me and only dated me because I was the prettiest girl at school. Imagine having your brother not survive an accident and your first boyfriend who said that he loves you cheat on you all in one summer? It was shitty. I left public school and joined online school. Also, I began seeing a therapist.

"Well then calm down. How are you?" He smiled showing his goddam dimple. That stupid dimple.

"I've been great. Wonderful. You?"

He moved to the left to get the sunn out of his eyes. That made me scrunch my nose because now the sun is on my eyes.

"Great actually. Want to go out sometime? You know like a date?" WHAT???!!! I wanted to burst in laughter when he said that.

"Why don't you take the girl you cheated with on me?" I gave him a slight smirk whilst i rolled my eyes.

"C'mon Alana. Really? Just give me a chance. I've been missing you a lot lately"

I gave him a weird look. "I have a boyfriend."

He laughed. "No you don't. You're just lying to get out of going out with me."

I turned my head in laughter and as I looked up I saw Lucky walking this way. Right on cue babe.

"Hey babe." He came kissing me on the lips. He eyed Frankie and looked confused.

"Lucky this is Frankie - my ex. Frankie this is Lucky, my boyfriend."

Lucky chuckled.

"Lucky? Thats a stupid name." Frankie rolled his eyes and walked away. I didn't expect that. Lucky turned and looked up at me. I was still sitting on the porch floor. I leaped down to put my feet in the warm sand.

"Anyway," He laughed. "I came here to see you and tell you that i'm going camping next week with my family. And i'd really like you to come. My sister Daisy is coming back from Japan and they'd all love to meet you."

Whoa. It's been two months and its time to meet the family.

"You know if I ask our parents have to meet.."

He stayed quiet for a couple seconds.

"Then let's plan it."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys! Short chapter but really bust with school rn so sorry! But its a really informative chapter 😂 xx