Ch. 14

"U-uh hi..." I speak so softly. Shit I knew that car looked familiar.

"Hey." She smiles at me. It's Pyper. My nails dig into the back of my neck.

"Look we really miss you. I miss hanging out with you. I know what Lucky did was a total dick move but i just hope you guys can talk about it okay? He feels so shitty about this all but can't work up the nerve to call you or text you." She pulls her eyebrows up. "He really misses you, Alana. Please just consider talking to him soon."
She gets up and gives me a small smile before walking away. My breathing had increased so bad. I called Ava. I need someone to talk to. My hands shake as I try to get my phone. I search for her name and call her. She says shes in a photoshoot right now but that to finish my food and she'll be there in five minutes. I wait patiently eating my food looking down at my phone looking through Instagram and Tumblr. I sigh at how much followers i have gotten at my social media because of Lucky. I don't think he's told his fans. I'm not getting hate. Well some hate but for dating him not because we broke up. I wander to his Twitter. Scrolling at the sad things he's been posting. So have I. Ava arrives and I almost break down. She hugs me and breathes with me.

"What happened?" She questions, sitting down in front of me. I look down and take a deep breath.

"Pyper was here. And she told me that Lucky feels like shit for what he said and that they all miss me. She says I should talk to him." I was shaking remembering how scared I was thinking she was going to be mad at me.

Ava shocks me when she says, "Thats fucken bullshit." She scoffs. "Why does he feel bad if he did it? If he knew he loved you and not only would it hurt you it'd hurt him too then he should've never done that. All he did was fuck you over. I know you love him and I know he loves you too i grew close to him too but goddam he's so stupid. I don't think you should talk to him. He has to talk to you he started this all."

Her words were so true. She was right. He did this all to himself he should fix it not me. Ava and her wise words.

"Thank you Ava, you are my Yoda." I smile at her. She laughs at my reference.

"You're such a nerd," She gets up grabbing her bag, "cmon lets go. I came in an Uber you have to drive me home now. You should feel special. I ditched my photoshoot for you."

"Well yeah, I'm your bestfriend." She puts her arm around me and laughs saying its true.

I drop off Ava and think about what she said while driving home. He should be the one to talk to me first. I laugh at what Pyper said. He shouldn't feel shitty if he did this to himself. He should've known the consequences. I park my car in the drive way and make my way around the house to come in through the living room.

As I open the gate I see my dad and mom with two other people eating lunch outside.

"There she is!" My dad exclaims. "Alana this is my boss and his wife. Mr and Mrs. Vance." My eyes widen as I recognize that face.

"Wait- you're the Jacqueline Vance?" I began to freak out when she nods. "My dad brought me home a copy of your new book, The Way and oh my gosh its soooo good! I am completely hooked."

She beams with a smile. "I'm so glad you like it." I asked her if I could ask her some questions about the book and she agreed. I eagerly sat in the seat next to her and asked her about what happened after, is there going to be a second book, etc. She happily answered all my questions having complete trust in me. I excused myself knowing the signal my parents give me when they need to talk privately with people. I make my way to the kitchen drinking my pain killers and debating wether to nap or watch TV. It's Wednesday and thats usually when a lot of shows have new episodes. I decide to watch TV. My body aches and it was such an eventful day today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Eh this chapter isn't that good but it will do :) I hope you guys are having a nice day and i love you! xx