I'm back, mom

The rest of the days I spent with Jeremy catching up the last few months and Dr. Winston have helped me cope up with the new discovery. I don't know who to trust anymore, one of my closest friends has betrayed me in a way that I'll never forget. I'm glad atleast I have Jeremy, my best friend who knows how to heal me.

 I'm glad atleast I have Jeremy, my best friend who knows how to heal me

He's been by my side all these days making lame excuses to his boss.

"I- I can't come today either because-"

"Because your another cat died, Mr. Evans?"

"No, my dog has died boss. It's some animal communicable disease I believe. If I come to office and happen to carry pathogens, you can get infected too."

"Didn't you get say it is animal communicable disease MR.EVANS?"

Jeremy and his big mouth. He looks at me with pleasing eyes and whispers help.

"Face the music, Jer."

"Hello Mr. Evans?"

"Hell- Hello boss, can you hear me?"

He hung the phone.

"As if you are not on the verge on getting fired, you do this?"

"My honesty always gets me in trouble Em."

"How long will you extend your leave Jer? It's been 15 days already. I don't want you to lose your job because of me."

"That old man won't fire me, I'm the best he's got."

"I doubt."

It feels like I've found a lost part of me. My life was so dull without Jeremy. Sometimes it scares me that I'm dreaming. If it is a dream, I don't want to wake up ever. I lost everyone who were close to me. How unfortunate are my stars!

"Hey Emrin?"

"Yeah man?"

"I need to go to Spain next week for work."

"Sure."

"Why don't you visit your mom meanwhile?"

He instantly regretted saying that. He knows it's a sensitive topic to me. But if I realised something in the past few months that would be life is too short to be mad at someone, you never know if you get to see them again.

"That's a great idea Jer."

His face lighted up.

"So proud of you man. What do you say we watch Harry Potter like old times?"

"What are we? 10 year olds?"

"We were 20 when we first saw it. Don't act all grown up now and who says it's for kids. Come on."