All promises are broken

That night was the worst night of my life. I lost my reason to live, but I found my purpose to stay alive : revenge. It took lots of strength, intense pain and abundant courage to look past it and plan my moves.

The symbol on Delanay's wrist, I was too broken to think about it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The symbol on Delanay's wrist, I was too broken to think about it. Seems like it wasn't just her tattoo but a leviathan cross or shall I say a satanic cross. A couple of years ago, I had an evil cult's leader on my radar. I was so close to getting my claws on him, that's when I found he's killed himself before we reached him.

I've been feeling annihilating and uncontrollable fire in chest ever since I lost her. My thirst will be quenched only after I give you justice Delanay. If I never came in your life, you would be alive, happy.

No, I'm not going down the spiral of regret again. I'm ready to go to great lengths to dismantle the cult, even it means the length is as far as Eastern Europe.

 I'm ready to go to great lengths to dismantle the cult, even it means the length is as far as Eastern Europe

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Excuse me, miss?"

"Yes?"

"Could you help me with this address?"

There was pure horror on her face as soon as she reads the address. She started shaking out of fear.

"Are you ok?"

"Nobody has ever asked the Leviathan temple for centuries. Go away, you'll bring back the misfortune in the town, go."

"Perhaps you could relax a bit."

But she kept yelling until I got away from her sight. I returned to my hotel, feeling disheartened. I wish you were with me Jer. In the end, you left me too. You were my pillar, my strength during hard times. In a span of year, I lost two people who were very dear to me. Unlike Delanay, I saw Jeremy leaving me gradually. Everyday cancer would make him more fragile and pale. You promised you'll make it out alive, but in the end all promises are broken.

"Room service."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.