Aphmau's Worry

(First of all I'm super sorry I haven't been updating this fanfic! I'm been pretty lazy, but now I'm ready to continue it! This chapter is in the Mystreet universe! Enjoy >:D)

Aphmau POV:

Zane and Kawaii~Chan have been gone for a while now. At first I though they were getting busy ;), but it's been weeks since anyone has been in contact with them or has even seen them, I can't even.. I can't even ask Aaron for any advice..

Today I'm going to Lucinda's because I need to have some girl talk.

When I got onto her porch I knocked on her door. "Well, hello Aphmau." Lucinda looked so tired.. "Hi Lucinda! Are you okay..?" "O-f.. course I am!" "Lucinda I need to talk with you." Lucinda started looking nervous. "Uh.. sure come in."

I sat on her couch. "Lucinda.. have you heard from Zane or even KC?" "Nope..!" She said a little to quickly. "Lucinda.." I started to take something out of bag. "Whoa! WHOA! Aphmau.. I'll tell you. Just don't hit me with your chancla!" I put my chancla back in my bag.

I'm to lazy to write everything so you get the jift

"YOU WHAT!?" "Aphmau darling. I'm not repeating that hole thing." "LUCINDA!" I yelled at her again. I took a deep breath. "Lucinda, why did you hide this?." "I can figure it out myself." "Lucinda." She looked down to the floor.

After a while of silence she started talking again.

"Aphmau, I have a small proposal for you." "Yes, Lucinda?."
"I can send you on a mission to look for them." "Lucinda.. how would that help.?" "I can leave a magical charm that can send sparks over in this world so I can figure out what world I have to figure out where to get to." "But, Lucinda. What if I'm faced in a world that they're not in?" "Press the charm 5 times with your thumb. I'm trusting you with this Aph." I thought about it.

"Sure. I'll do it."

It's been to long :( , well I'm back!!! I got a small urge to atleast finish this chapter for now and this is what I ended up with. I got writers block, but luckily for me I already had the idea of making someone from their original world to join them (it was supposed to be Garroth but whateversss) So yeah.

401 Words!