Ready.

Zane POV:

Dante opened the door. I my body was exhausted, my posture could show how much I went through these passed couple days. Walking with Z all the way to Pheniox Drop, got me like this, but when I heard a voice my body perked up. Nana. When I looked up my heart stopped. Dante. Kissed. Nana. It felt like I got stabbed. Maybe it would've been better if Dante did kill me. Then I wouldn't have been able to witness that. The thing is, Nana's posture when Dante kissed her was tense. Did something happen between them..? I just wanted to cry.. "Is this Kawaii~Chan's Zane?" I heard this world's KC say. I didn't say anything, I didn't shake my head. I did nothing. "Yeah, I found him earlier. Kawaii~Chan can you bring him to where he'll be able to sleep?" Before KC could respond Dante lefted off back out the door. I was looking down at the floor, before I saw a black thing fall to where I was looking. I looked up slightly, it was KC's tail. Her tail then perked up as she looked back at me. "So Zane~Kun! Let's take you up to your room now!" She gave a nervous giggle. How I missed her laugh.. She basically had to drag me up the stairs and into the room. I felt so lifeless.. I was about to fall when KC tried to get me back up straight. I ended up having my hands at the side of the floor that she was pinned to. I accidentally pinned her down to the floor. I saw a blush on her face. Usually seeing Nana blushing would make me feel something, but I felt so tired. Before I knew it I passed out.

By the time I woke up I was laying on the floor on my back. I looked around and I saw KC. She was asleep, but we were holding hands. I reluctantly let go of her hand. I felt more alive than ever. I did hear someone calling out for KC. It was Dante. If he saw me and KC in here I don't know what he'd do to me. I quickly woke KC up and basically dragged her out of the room. Then I shut the room door and looked outside the window. I noticed it couldn't be the morning, the sun was so far from being a sunset again. I looked away from the window and looked at the made bed. Then I saw a dresser next to the bed, I looked inside of it. It was Nana's bag from one of the other universes. I grabbed the bag. I grabbed all of my belongings that KC must have put before I passed out. 

It was around the middle of the day, so for the rest of the day I looked around for Z or Nana everywhere around the village. Then I saw Dante coming up to me with someone else. Garroth. "Garroth.." He looked angered by my presence. "Hello Zane. I've heard from Dante your looking for help getting back to your universe."

CLIFF HANGER AGAIN. WHEN I DO START WRITING IN NANA'S POV AGAIN, IT WILL BE ABOUT ALL THE TIME SHES SPENT WITH Z.

Short Chapter =[

552 Words.