Married!?

(THIS HOLE CHAPTER WILL BE IN NANA'S POV)

Nana POV:

I woke up with my head spinning. Although my vision  wasn't the best at that moment I still tried looking around, I didn't spot Zane though. I carefully got up. "Kawaii~Chan!?" I heard a voice behind me, but it wasn't Zane.. I carefully turned around, I spotted a blurry figure in some shiney armor, it looked like he had blue hair. "Dante~Kun..?" The man running towards me was starting to become more clearer in my vision. "Kawaii~Chan?! What are you doing here!?" "Dante~Kun... is that really you?" My eyes finally fixed. He looked like Dante, but he was taller and older looking. "Kawaii~Chan, you look a lot younger.." Dante said kneeling down. "Either way, you shouldn't be out here right now, it's sundown, what would have happend if I didn't find you? You must  have amnesia or something if the sort." Dante held out a hand to me while getting up from his knees. I took his hand.

After a while of walking, we stopped at the gates of this huge place. Dante talked to someone at the gate, and the gate opened. A little bit more walking and we were infront of a stone and brick building. "Home sweet home." Dante opened the door and when I walked in behind him I froze in my tracks. For like the 5th time or something, I saw myself. "Dante~Kun, who's this?" Other me said with a confused smile. "Not this again... Zane can't even repeat it this time." I groaned. "Here we go again."

After explaining my situation the two of them went silent. "You said you were with Zane.. where is he." Dante said. "I'm pretty sure this time we were separated.. is something wrong..?" "Zane Ro'meave is an evil jerk." Dante replied. "What is he to you." "He's my boyfriend..?" Dante looked to other me and Dante laughed. "What's so funny..?" "It's just, Dante and I are married and have two kids together." Other me said. My world came crashing down. I wasn't with Zane..

That's all I thought about that night.

In the morning Kawaii~Chan made some delicious food, once I finished my meal though, I lifted to search for Zane around this new town. News spread around like wildfire so all I heard today was "Did you hear? That girl is Kawaii~Chan but from another universe.." "That Kawaii~Chan and Zane Ro'meave are dating in her universe..." etc. I wanted to yell at them for that, Zane's an amazing boyfriend! Sure he has his moments were we disagree, or when he gets his angry self, but we all have those times! Even when i decides they deserved to be yelled at, I remembered what Dante said. "Zane Ro'meave is an evil jerk." So even though against all odds I didn't yell at them.

It was sundown, Kawaii~Chan went to sleep, and I don't know where Dante was. I stared outside of the window of the room I was in. I was wondering how Zane was. Was he alone? Did he eat? All of my questions and theories hurt my brain. I checked my pocket. My phone was here! I tried to see if there was any signal but as expected there was nothing, but as I was about to put it back into my pocket, I noticed there was a text from a long time ago. I checked it, it was from Lucinda, probably from the last universe we were at.

"WERE ALMOST READY TO GET YOU AND ZANE BACK"

I hope so. What if Lucinda makes her potion only get one of us..? Before I could keep thinking about this though, I decided to go to sleep.

This was my official day 2 in this universe and I have yet to find Zane. The majority day I spent it just normally looking around the town, Dante said he'd be on look out. I met two kids, they seemed to be Kawaii~Chan's and Dante's kids. Was it Dimitri?.. and Nekoette..? I'm pretty sure it was. Although things with Dante didn't work out in my universe, I still wondered how it would be. Then I remembered mine and Zane's kids. I blushed, then I looked around, nobody was looking, thank Irene. I started walking back towards Kawaii~Chan's and Dante's house when I saw Kawaii~Chan talking with someone, their back was turned away from me. Kawaii~Chan spotted me. The person who was talking with Kawaii~Chan turned around. "Aphmau~Senpai!?" "Kawaii~Chan, is this the other you who came here?" "Yes Aphmau~Senpai!" "If I didn't see her myself I would've though you were kidding, I'll have a talk with Lucinda, it'll take a few days travel, but it'll be worth it." Aphmau said, she waved goodbye to me and went off towards the docks.

I helped Kawaii~Chan with the dishes lefted that night. She seemed surprised about how I described Dante and Zane.

Before bed that night I went to the beach. The sun was setting. Zane would sure enjoy this sunset. I hope he's okay.. I walked back to the house. Then I went to bed.

EEKKK, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE AN INTERESTING CHAPTER. IF YOU READ THESE THANK YOU, NEXT CHAPTER MCD KAWAII CHAN WILL HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF FEELINGS FOR ZANE, SORRY DANTE~CHAN SHIPPERS ( I'm okay if you guys like Dante~Chan in MCD, if you like them in MS then I have a little beef there.) THIS IS A ZANE~CHAN/ZANA BOOK.

937 Words.