Wrong One.

(This Is The Chapter Where There Are Some Interesting Events..)

MCD Zane POV:

I was rushing through the crowd while dragging Zane behind. Someone came through and made me let go of Zane, I lost that idiot through the crowd. Then I felt someone grab onto my hand dragging me away. Usually I would've pulled out my sword but I couldn't, my other hand that wasn't being held was full of supplies. I looked up from my sword. It was a female. She was turned to face away from me so all I saw was her pink hair and black ears. Was she a cat?... Zane's girlfriend. She must think im him.

She dragged me over to a empty spot in an alley. "Zane are you okay!? Where have you been!?" She continued asking questions before I interrupted her. "I'm not your Zane. I was traveling with him until we got separated." She looked at me. "Hmm.. Yeah.. now that I can see you more stabilily your kinda taller and older looking than Zane." "What's that suppose to mean." I raised an eyebrow at her, but then I remembered she probably couldn't see the difference between the raised and lowered eyebrow. "Well I could get you to stay where I'm staying." "No, I'm not very well liked. Especially here." I looked around. Nobody. Yet. "You stay in this town, or you follow me. Choose."

Zane POV:

It feels like hours since I last spotted Z. I was wondering the streets looking for him, when I got pulled to the side. "Dante!?" He let go of me and I fell on my butt. He was pulling out his sword. "Dante, what are you doing." Dante didn't respond. Luckily I started "trying" to work out after.. starlight. So I've learned a few tricks, but to Aphmau I'll always be a fat nugget, apparently. "Dante..." He lunged at me, I dodged barely. "Dante quit it!" He struck again, I dodged. I sweept his feet off balance and grabbed his sword out of his hand. He was about to get back up but then I put the sword near his face. "Dante. Why'd you strike at me?" I know Z wasn't very well liked but to the point people would want to kill him? What did he do? "I.. I wanted to kill atleast on version of Zane Ro'meave.." I didn't ask why. "You must trust me.. wait. How'd you know there were two versions of Zane in this universe.?.. you didn't happen to meet-" "Kawaii~Chan." My heart skipped a beat. "She's here!?" My heart beaten faster. I missed her quite a bit, we've been closer since the incident. "She didn't come back to the house today.. " My heart dropped. She's not here.. I threw down Dante's sword. "Take me to where she's been sleeping. I need some rest."

CLIFFHANGER CAUSE IM EVIL 👺, I WANT TO KEEP THIS BOOK GOING AND ITS COMING CLOSET AND CLOSER TO AN END..

SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN.

502 WORDS.