Not Ideal But It'll Do

Zane POV:

Garroth looked at me with a very intimidating look.. did Z do something? "Ehh.. Garroth..? Are you okay..?" I raised an eyebrow. "Why would you care Zane?" "Huh?" Dante stepped in. "Garroth, he isn't as.. you know.. he isn't your brother from this universe. There should be no issues with him. Atleast this one." Garroth sighed and looked back at me with a softer expression. "Zane, I apologize for my behavior." "Did.. Z- I mean Zane, your brother, do something to you guys..?" "Follow me. I'll explain to you once we arrived to somewhere a little more disclosed." Garroth motioned his hand.

I REFUSE TO SAY ALMOST EVERYTHING IN MCD BUT IF YOU WATCHED IT THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW.

"Z.. didn't tell me." "What..? You met him?.." I confessed everything to Garroth.

When I told Garroth every detail, he looked kinda sad. He sat down on a bench. I sat down close to him. "Uh.. eh.. Hey, what's.. the matter.?" "Saying everything that's happend with me and Zane outloud.. just gets me a little upset." "Garroth, it pains me to see you like this.. even if your not my brother from the right universe." "Thanks Zane." Garroth sighed and laid backward in the chair. "Zane.. can you tell me about how you and me got along..?  Well. In your universe.." "Well, if you really want to know, I can tell you a little bit. It all started.."

They talked for a bit, laughing, being serious, but overall enjoying one another's company.

"That sounds nice Zane." "In glad I have a brother like Garroth." I said looking past Garroth. "Well, we should really help you find your girlfriend. Wait.. who's your girlfriend..?" "Well  Kawaii~Chan is." "What!? Dante and Kawaii~Chan arnt together!?" "Well, they were.. Dante dated Kawaii~Chan and Nicole at the same time on high school. They're just friends now." I smugly smiled under my mask. "Well.. I guess.. uh.. let's go find your girlfriend." "Good."

We had spent a few hours searching around the town and we had found no sign of either Z nor Nana.

"Hey Garroth?.. thanks for your help. I'm sure we're going to find each other again, I won't stop till I find her.. but for now, for your sake, I think you should get some rest." "Where ate you staying tonight?" "I'll be searching. I'll be fine." "Well, goodnight to you Zane." "Goodnight Sir Garroth." We separated and I went down to the docks. The sun was setting and I found myself staring. Usually I would hate the sun, but the sun's sunset color reminded me of Nana's eyes.. She would've loved to see the sunset right now.. When I found Nana I would be sure to give her lots of love and affection.. I miss her. I miss Lover's Lane.. I miss our friends. I heard something going fast, I closed my eyes and focused on the sound. It was a heartbeat, then followed by some quick breathing.. then a gasp. I looked up to my side. Quite a bit away, I saw..

THIS IS PROBABLY LIKE THE THIRD OR FOURTH LAST CHAPTER, AS ALWAYS, I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

538 Words.