I can feel his cock stretch me with every thrust. He pulls himself all the way out to the tip, before shoving his whole length back into me, my back arching off the bed as I scream out his name in pure ecstasy.

"Damien!"

"I'm so close.." He moans out, his voice cracking slightly at the end, showing his restraint.

"Damien-Uh!"

His lips crash against mine as his movements grow sloppy, steadily chasing his release.

He moans against my lips, but refuses to break away as he slams into me once more as my moans grow louder. Pulling out and rubbing his shaft through my folds as he cums, spilling his seed all over my lower stomach, some of it dripping down between my thighs.

He continues to kiss me as his cum runs down the side of my stomach and onto the blankets beneath me. Slowly dripping down my inner thigh, so close to my entrance I'm scared to move and cause some of it to enter me by accident.

Though the thought excites me.

"My mate." Damien breathes out as he finally breaks away from our kiss.

I stare up at him, feeling drunk on the feelings he's stirred within me. I reach a hand up, letting it rest on the side of his face. "My mate." I say back to him.

He smiles, his eyes returning to their golden color. He rolls off of me, laying down and closing his eyes, seeming to try to catch his breath again.

He suddenly rolls off the bed, getting up slowly he walks towards his bathroom, I'm assuming to grab a towel to clean up our mess.

I watch after him, taking note of his back. It's without flaw. No markings or scars to be seen.

He turns to look at me over his shoulder. "Stop looking at my ass."

I burst out laughing at the look he gives me. "I wasn't, I was looking at your back. But, I suppose your ass is nice as well."

He laughs and shakes his head before continuing to the bathroom, returning with a towel.

I barely finish wiping myself off when Damien is picking me up within his arms. "What are you doing?" I question as he makes his way to the door.

"Going to Jericho's room, I already know that stubborn ass of his won't move into my room. Am I mistaken?"

I suppress a laugh, amused that Damien knows Jericho so well.

"You're not mistaken, he did say to bring you back to his room.. Our room." I finish, biting my lower lip.

Damien opens the door and begins to walk through. "What the fuck are you doing?! We're naked!"

"No one's awake." He shrugs.

"Get a blanket. Right. Now."

He rolls his eyes and turns around, snatching a blanket off a nearby chair and wrapping it around both of us.

"Better?"

"Yes." I smile, pleased.

He grins and turns towards the door again, making his way out and down the hall. We don't run into anyone, but I'm still glad I made Damien grab the blanket.

He opens the bedroom door without knocking, finding Jericho fast asleep.

Damien silently makes his way over to the side of the bed, tossing the blanket off of us, and plopping me down right beside Jericho.

He sleepily rolls over, pulling me to him with one arm, halfway opening his eyes to look at me and grin. Turning his attention to Damien, his heated gaze taking in the fact me and him are both naked.