"Ooh.." I moan out softly, finally feeling Damien's touch where my body craves it most right now.

"The sound of you moaning for me.. fuck.. To know I'm the cause of your pleasure.. It drives me wild." His voice rumbles out lowly.

He slips a finger into me, working it in and out gently, curving his finger inside of me he begins massaging a spot that has me arching my back and moaning uncontrollably.

"Damien.."

"Cum for me, little witch."

I swear I see stars as I tighten around Damien's finger, my orgasm rushing through me, my moans of satisfaction filling his large room, and probably the halls beyond his door.

But it feels too good for me to care.

He glides his finger out slowly, running it through my wetness some more, spreading my arousal around.

"I enjoy how wet you are for me." He says, smirking down at me.

I slide my hand down his chest, then his abs, finally I wrap my hand around his huge cock. "And I enjoy how hard you are for me."

He says nothing as he closes his eyes, enjoying the feel of my hand on his length.

I look down and watch my hand stroke him. Though he's so big my hand doesn't fit all the way around.

I bring his tip to my dripping folds, running it through my wetness.

"A bit desperate to be filled by me, hm?" He tries to come out as teasing, but he's much to breathless and distracted as his words come out closer to moans.

"I am." I admit shamelessy.

"That's okay, cause I don't think I've ever wanted something this bad in all my existence before." I can't say any more coherent words as Damien presses his tip into my entrance.

I look up at Damien, his eyes dark as he peers down at me. His inky black eyes searching my blue ones as he begins to enter me further.

He moves slowly, entering me a little at a time. Savoring this moment.

He fills me completely, stretching me around his massive length, his cock buried deep within me.

"Damien!" I cry out uncontrollably.

I hadn't sensed it with Jericho because it already existed between us, but I feel it with Damien. I feel our soulmate bond form completely. My awareness of both soulbonds becoming achingly present.

My mates.

Tears sting my eyes as I'm overcome with feelings pleasure and delight.

"Damien-! I-! Uh!" I moan out as he slides his large cock in and out of me in smooth motions.

"I feel it, too." He moans out lowly, knowing exactly what I'm wanting to say.

His lips crash against mine as he continues to thrust into me. His hands trace my curves, making his way up to my breasts. He pinches one of my nipples between his thumb and forefinger, twisting it softly, in turn making me moan louder.

His lips leave mine, bringing them to my other breast as he begins to suck and bite on my breast and sensitive nipple.

All the attention his body is giving mine causes another orgasm to rush through me, my legs tighten around his waist, pulling him closer, making him bury his cock deep within me as I tighten around his length.

Damien's rough moans join mine as I grind myself against him while my legs hold him in place.

"Eden.. shit.. damn.. fuck.." Damien's moans grow louder as our hips grind against each other.