GYPSYS HOME 15

GYPSY'S HOME

My place is straight up a crowkins madhouse here right now. Leo, June, CJ and Lola are all here. I didn't know that Lola was a lot worse than I thought. I have no idea what to do and nothing is working. 

Right now, Lola is in the living room in my chair having a hay day with my new witch's weed, that I picked from the swamp. Since, she can't really do anything right now. Her magic is all over the place and could be dangerous. Did I also mention a war is coming. Yep, great, more shit to add to the plate.

June, CJ, and Leo, a few crowkins are all helping me get medicine together for the wood fairies return. Claude linked me saying that they were on their way home. Star was unconscious, one casualty, and some of the wood fairies were injured badly. So, yes. It's a borger's madhouse right now. Also, some about being pushed back, Claude was saying. I don't know, what in Moon Goddess he was saying. Going a mile, a minute, in the link.

For hours we have been gathering herbs, water, boiling the water, mashing ingredients together, putting everything in bottles or bags; then repeating the process. Gathering medical supplies, wood, food, more supplies and anything else we needed. 

Leo was also kind enough to link his pack with some things on the list to check off and to meet him and CJ at the edge of the swamp to let them in. A war is coming. We have been getting multiple reports on a daily that things were starting to die off slowly. I swear it sounds just like what happened to Star's planet is happening here.

"SCREECH!"

"SCREECH!"

"SCREECH!"

My head snaps up at the sound of Sol returning. June and I rush outside. Claude was rushing to us with Star in his arms. With wood fairies hot on their asses. Sol flying off to protect the skies. That damn bird. I had things to ask. No swamp worms for him tonight.

"Claude, get Star to her room." Rushing, Claude leaves running into the house.

"June get all the doors open and get ready we are going to be busy." Telling June, she leaves. Putting some of the injured wood fairies in a basket to the house so they can get treated right away.

"Any wood fairies that can help, do it. We need all the help we can get right now." Pointing to the house.

 "Lola is here too, stay away from her if you can help it right now as well." They start flying rapidly into the house going in different directions.

Leo, CJ, and other pack members just arrived in time. "Boys, sorry to do this to you, I know you just go back. Leo have your men patrol the borders of the swamp immediately. I will have some of the other witches teleport them to the locations so nothing happens to your pack. CJ keep an eye on your mate. The wood fairies, Claude, and Star have returned from their mission."

Leo's eyes bulged out of his head, mouth dropping in shock from the news. He looks at us than back at the house, then points at me and the house again. I just put my hands up in surrender, smiling at him the best I could. 

Great, I was going to hear it now from the big bad alpha, himself. Maybe, I deserve it a little bit. Just because of messing with the kids when Star was here. She even gave me the okay anyways, so why not. Right? She really didn't understand about the mate thing anyways and she was dealing with a lot at the time.

Star needed to find herself first, before having a distraction like a mate around. She needed to learn, who she is and was. I was going to give the kids another month to find her. Though we don't have time for the games anymore. Who do you think made the mess in Lola's office with the papers and crystals. Yep, that was little ole me.