CHAPTER 5 LOLA PART II

LOLA PART II

I sneaked into the hospital, looking at all the patients and the women my brother and pack members saved. Man, do I have my work cut out for me. I know that the doctors are working on the girl that saved my life and there's not a lot that I can do, until there are out of her, room. I needed to thank her for saving me. Rushing around as fast as I could; I started going around helping the patients and back members that came in.

I started hearing a loud crashing sound and the sound of my big brother is about to lose control over Hades. Oh no! What the hell happened? My eyes grew wide as saucers as realization smacked me straight in the face.

Oh no! I need to get to her it can't be! No, I'm not going to let my brothers lose his mate after she saved me. She has to stay alive. I owe her my own life for what she did. Rushing to her room; I see our best doctors doing everything that they can to save her. Her heart would stop and start, stop and start. They would get it started just for it to stop again.  It was like she was trying to keep her heart going but she was also ready to let go too. 

Making me cry even more now, knowing that this was my fault. Leo would never forgive me if he ever found out I was the cause of his mate's death. That I was the one to bring her here in the first place, just to let her die. 

Why? Because, I wasn't suppose to be there in the first place. I was suppose to be a home, not going on a mission. If I can't save her, I will never forgive myself.

I waited for the doctors and nurses to get out of the room to go talk to everyone in the waiting room. Walking into the room quickly and sobbing quietly; I close the door behind me. Walking up to her with my head down, I started crying harder. "Telling her that this was my fault that she was here in the first place."

"That I was the reason for her being dead now and not living." I looked at my brother's mate. It truly was like she was in a deep sleep and at peace for once in a really long time. Minus all the blood all over her. Like she was in a deep sleep that was overdue. 

I had to hurry if I wanted to save her. Walking closer to her, I bend down to say the words of a healing prayer in her ear. Reaching into my pouch, it's very empty. I frantically look in all of my other pouches to see if I have anything else or left for that matter. Going into the last pouch that was on me; I pulled out the only thing I had left on me, that was the marble.

The spell that I've been working on and keeps blowing up in my face. Well, yep, that's the one I'm talking about. I mean it's got to work right? It couldn't get any worse. Could it?

I leaned down again to her, before I caught my mate's scent. I quickly hid in the closet; using the same masking that I did in the woods. As soon as I shut the closet door, my mate and someone else walked in. Damn that was close.

Waving my hand over the door to see on the other side like a two-way mirror; I watched them as they bowed their heads to her in respect and then left. Quickly getting out of the closet; I walked up to her again. 

I say the prayer again, asking the Moon Goddess for help. When you heal someone, you will always do a prayer before and hope that the Goddess hears you. That maybe she would lend a hand in the healing process.

Placing the marble over her heart, so I can hopefully get that bitch started again. I started to chant my magic, my prayer for help, from the Goddess. 

The door suddenly locked by itself, and a strong wind started picking up, like we were in a tornado. The wind was so strong it was barricading the door with items in the room.

Slamming my other hand on her chest, where the marble was, I begin to chant like it was nobody's business. Chanting for my ancestor's, for the moon goddess to help me. I started screaming the chant. My body was moving up and down as I said my prayer, my chant, calling all the magic I could to come forth.