CHAPTER 12 GYPSY

GYPSY

"June, I can give you what you need for Lola's hands, that's no problem. Lola is going to be pissed off, because it's going to hurt like hell; you are going to need someone to hold her or tie her down. Listen to me carefully June, this is no joke with what Lola is dealing with right now and we are not sure what it is, exactly what we are dealing with here." Handing her a small hard jar and one big empty one.

"What do you mean? For what she is dealing with?" June asked with concern.

"From what you explained to me; from what she told you. Someone could have used Lola as a channel. Like a three-way call. Opening up the portal, that opened a while back. Then you say she revived Leo's mate from the dead and her hands ended up like that, correct?" Putting all the pieces together. 

That damn child, is Leo's mate?! I could really mess with the kids on a hard level. Thinking to myself. Oh, the witchy witch things I could come up with.

"Yeah, then his mate ran off! We haven't been able to track her since. It was like she grew damn wings and that was it!" June shouts in frustration.

Oh, the witchy things I could do right now. I can't wait to give this bomb shell to Star when she gets home. Shit, speaking of home; They should be here anytime now. Ok think. Looking at June with a concern look. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"June something will come up; you will find her very soon, trust me." Giving her a smile.

"As for Lola dear; apply the herbs, I gave you. Put a cloth around her hands. The herb will start to work sucking out, what is in her hands. When her hands should be clear, remove the cloth carefully from her hands, and put it in the bigger jar I gave you. Bring it back to me so we can put it in the chest for safe keeping away from everyone until we know what it is for sure." Giving the instructions to her.

"If it doesn't work, come back and we will figure something else out." June smiles at me, the best she can.

"Thank you, Gypsy. I truly don't know what I would ever have done if I didn't have you." June says, leaning down giving me a hug.

"Of course, deary, you know where I am. Please, send a crowkin next time though, I have been very busy lately, with some other things, being gone a few days at a time. So, just to make sure, I'm here deary. Remember you are never a bother; you are always welcomed. I would hate to miss you and me being off doing something I shouldn't be." Making us both laugh, June nods her head at me. With a wave, she was gone.

"SCREECH!"

"SCREECH!"

They just landed, how damn crowkins ass close, was that? Timing of this child was something else. Still, I'm glad that they are all home and safe. Sending Star to get Claude wasn't a mistake for one. Having a vision a few nights ago with Claude being dead. I couldn't let that happen. Things were happening and we needed everyone. Including Claude. Even though we were lovers once; we are still friends now. Though that hotheaded child outside wanted his blood the second I told her he broke my heart. It made me feel so loved again that someone would want to do that for me.

"YOU THINK SO, DO YOU! I WILL HAND YOU, YOUR ASS WITH MY EYES CLOSED AND MY HANDS TIED BEHIND MY BACK, WHILE SHOVING THE BIGGEST DOZER BULLFROGS, I CAN FIND TO GO RIGHT UP YOUR ASS SICKWAYS! PICK THE SPOT, I DARE YOU!" Shouting coming from the other side of the door.

"Oh, Lordy what did that man do to set that child off?" Saying aloud; I walk down the stairs from the kitchen, to the front door.

Reaching for the doorknob, I stopped in my tracks to think. Did I really want to open the door to see what I was going to find on the other side? With a tornado that was really pissed off, right now? Taking a deep breath, I turned the knob, opening the front door. Walking down the steps only reaching about halfway down, before I stopped again in my tracks, with the sight that is on my front lawn.