Tzuyu became teary-eyed at what she heard.

"I just wanted to say that if one day you ever have a change of heart..That you don't love my daughter anymore...Please don't hurt her. Just bring her back to me and give her back to me."

"Dad, it's not gonna happen...." Tzuyu smiled at the old man. "I love your daughter. I love her so much", she added while staring at Sana.

Mr. Minatozaki grabbed her daughter's hand. "My precious daughter is yours." He places Tzuyu's on Sana's hand and then holds them together. "And please, love my daughter with all your heart. Thank you".

Tzuyu smilingly nodded. Then, the old man's tears slowly flowed down his cheeks which Sana wiped off.

"Oto-san...Thank you.." Sana was sobbing as she hugged her father so tight. Mr. Minatozaki just gently rubbed her daughter's back and didn't say anything. He also pulls Tzuyu into a hug and they all just show a smile on their faces.

---

As the ceremony continues, the newlywed are about to slice their wedding cake when Minju suddenly runs into them while hugging the two bouquets of red roses.

"Ohmy! Minjuyah...Don't run. You'll might trip—". Sana didn't finish what she wanted to say and just covered her mouth when the little girl tripped over her own feet and fell. Sana and Tzuyu were shocked and became worried as they saw Minju get hurt.

Sana was about to run to Minju but Tzuyu held her arm to stop. Because Tzuyu noticed the little girl quickly stood up and softly giggled to what just happened. "She's fine. Don't worry".

Everyone including Tzuyu and Sana laugh because the child looks so adorable.

"Are you okay, baby?", Sana asked.

"Yes, Mommy," Minju answered.

"Mommy.. Mama....Here's my gift. It's a beautiful flower just like the two of you", Minju smiled so brightly then she gave the two in the lips. "Aunt Jeong and Aunt Chaeng helped me to get that flowers. They let me borrow their money so Mama Tzuyu gave them money—No, your black card, Mama. Give it to them so I can be paid Aunt Jeong and Aunt Chaeng. I don't want to go to jail", Minju pouted and about to cry after saying that.

Everyone laughed when they heard the child, especially Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung.

"Good job, Minjuyah!", Jeongyeon shouted.

"Black card, come to us!", Chaeyoung said.

Tzuyu just glared at her friends' silliness. She neverminds her friends and then goes back and focuses on Minju. She kneeled in front of the kid and softly smiled as she wanted to say something to Minju.

"Your Mommy and I have a surprise for you, baby," Tzuyu said.

"What is it, Mama?! Will you give your black card to Aunt Jeong and Aunt Chaeyoung?", Minju said excitedly.

"No, it's not about that. Forget about it because it is something more. It will make you happy for sure."

"Then, what is it, Mama?".

"Ask Mommy. She will going to tell you". Tzuyu said and then carried the kid.

"Mommy, spill the tea now. Because I'm started to get nervous", Minju said while gently caressing her chest.

"Don't be nervous. Alright, I'll show you something and you're going to read it out loud. Do you understand what Mommy said to you?", Sana smiled at the child. Minju smilingly nodded in her response. One of the butlers came to them and handed them the envelope. Sana took it and opened the envelope. There was a sheet of paper and gave it to the kid.

"Can you read it, baby?", Sana asked.

"Yes, Mommy."

Minju look what was written on the paper. She widened her smile as she saw her name on it.

"Mommy, there's my name here!", she gladly said.

"Look, Mama, and listen to me. I'm going to read my name, okay?". Minju cupped Tzuyu's face and then let go to continue reading what was on the paper.

"Chou Min-ju...."

The smile on the child's face slowly faded. She became emotional as her tears fell when she realized her last name changed.

"Ohmy baby is crying. Why are you crying? Don't you like it?", Sana said, and then tears quickly escaped as she witnessed their child's reaction.

"I~I'm adopted?", Minju asked.

Sana softly smiled at the child.

"Mama, I'm adopted, right now? Imma stay with you two forever? I'm going to be your daughter for real? I have parents now? Mommy? Mama?", Minju asked nonstop while crying and smiling genuinely at the same time. Her reaction was wholesome as her dream to have a family was granted at this very moment. She started to sob as she hugged her now called her own parents and gave a lot of kisses to them.

"Stop crying now, my little bean", Tzuyu said as she was teary-eyed to witness how happy the child was. She kissed Minju's forehead and then wrapped her other arm around Sana to hug her wife. She also leans to give her wife a kiss on the lips. "I love you both", she whispered to them.

"I love you too, Babe", Sana responded.

"Home! Home! Sweet! Sweet Home!", Minju cheered up.

"I love you, Mama...I love you, Mommy".

"We love you, our little bean".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

What's up madlang people?! 😂😅