51

Twice members and Mr. JYP had just finished their meeting regarding their departure tomorrow and the concert to be held in Sydney. The girls have nothing to do now so it's up to them if they will go home and take a rest or have fun on the rest of the day before leaving Seoul.

"So guys, any plans after this?", Jihyo asked the girls.

"Going out with the fam. We have been too busy in the past few months so I will make it up to them. I miss them so much", Nayeon answered with a huge smile.

Jihyo smilingly nods then she told the girls about her plan today.

"Me too. I'll be having lunch together with my family. Jeongyeon is with us".

"Then, dinner with Jeongyeon's fam", Jihyo added.

"How about you Mina and Momo?".

"Chae and I were going on a date", Mina shyly said.

"Me? I'm going home to rest, eat jokbal and play with my babies. My poor Dobby and Boo...I'm gonna miss them so much. I won't see and play with them for a long time since our world tour is about to start", Momo pouted her lips while staring at her two dogs' picture that was set as wallpaper on her phone.

Meanwhile, Sana was preparing her things inside her bag while she was listening to the girls. Jihyo was about to ask Sana when the girl suddenly rush to their manager.

"Sana—."

"Gosh! That kid just ignored me." Jihyo let out a hiss but then chuckled when she saw Sana was excitedly approached Miss Kim.

"Look who's happy now because her parcel has finally arrived", Jihyo said.

"What did she order this time?", Momo curiously asked.

No one could answer and just shrugged as they have no idea of what was inside the box.

"Manager Kim...", Sana called the woman with a smile. "Is my package here?", she asked.

"Let's see." Miss Kim check the boxes and saw one for Sana. "Oh, it's here", she smiled and the parcel was given to Sana.

"Thank you, Manager Kim..". Sana bowed her head before she head back to the girls. As soon as she put the package on the table, the girls approach her as their curiosity kills them.

"What is it?", Nayeon asked.

Sana look at the girls before she open the package. She then let out a giggle when she took the metal case and then squealed with delight upon seeing the wristwatch.

"YAAAH!!! Don't tell me that is a vintage Rolex Milgauss?", Mina asked. Her eye widened and her eyebrows pulled up as she look visibly shocked.

"Yes, it is. Why?", Sana said with a big grin on her face.

"Minayah, why is your face like that? It's just a watch." Nayeon chuckled.

"Unnie, it's not just a watch. It's a vintage watch. It's rare and pristine and it is worth 2.5 million US dollars." Mina said.

"2.5 MILLION US DOLLARS!!!!", Jihyo, Nayeon, and Momo screamed in shock.

"Yah! It's equivalent to 3.2 billion won! It's so much expensive Sana!", Momo's hands were trembling while holding her phone upon converting the price.

"Sana, Are you insane?!", Nayeon blurted out.

"No, Unnie. I'm just in love", Sana's giggle turned into outright laughter.