39

In the early morning when Tzuyu woke up, she felt nothing warm near her. With her eyes still closed, she groped around in the bed to feel Sana's body but then she realized that the girl was not by her side. She quickly opened her eyes and lazily get up then sat on the bed. She turned to her side and saw her robe folded and placed on the edge of the bed. She quickly grabbed it and wore the robe over her pajamas. Afterward, she came to her feet, stretched her body, and then look for Sana outside the room. 

"Babe", she called softly.

"I'm here, Babe". Sana quickly responded as soon as she heard the tall girl looking for her. She was in the kitchen cooking their breakfast.

Tzuyu walked closer to Sana and give the girl a hug from behind. "Good morning to the most gorgeous woman in the world. I love you...", she greeted then let out a yawn as she still feels sleepy.

"I love you more and good morning to you too, sweet talker", Sana giggled and gave the tall girl's arms a gentle caress while her eyes were still glued on the meal she was cooking.

"You have a photoshoot with Prada today, right?". Tzuyu asked. She places her chin on Sana's shoulder and then she simply continued to speak in a calm voice. "I'm sorry, I woke up late. Go and take a bath now. I'll continue that", she said and kiss Sana on the cheek.

"No, it's okay. I'm almost done here.". Sana kissed back the tall girl. "Besides, the photoshoot is still at 10:00 AM.

"Let me serve you just this time". A sweet smile appeared on her face.

"Oh, Is this my reward last night?", Tzuyu chuckled softly at her forthrightness.

"Yah! It's not about that! Silly!", Sana yelled and then gently slapped the tall girl. "I'm your girlfriend so I will do whatever I want. Is it clear?", she said sternly.

Tzuyu removed her arms and let go of Sana. She stepped backward to create some space between them which made Sana glance at her with a confused look. She stand straight and raised her hand in salute in front of the girl.

"Yes! Ma'am! I hear you loud and clear!", Tzuyu said in a boisterous tone with a serious face.

A tiny furrow appeared on Sana's forehead until she laughed out loud at the tall girl's action.

Tzuyu knew that Sana could easily laugh even at small things. That's why for her, making Sana happy and knowing she was the reason behind the girl's smile was the best feeling.

It feels like it was the best thing she had ever done in her life besides loving the girl named Sana.

"I'm done. Let's eat!".

But before Tzuyu was about to set up the table, Sana pointed her index finger and warned the tall girl.

"Yah! Don't move!".

"Just sit there. I will take care of everything here."

"Okay?", Tzuyu simply responded and didn't do anything about it but gawk right in front of the girl.

"What are you looking at? Do what I say." Sana chuckled while placing the plates and utensils on the table.

Tzuyu obliged and slowly sit on the chair. She watch Sana who was smiling so brightly as the girl put the Gyeran Bap she cooked and fried egg on top of it on their plates.

"You want coffee?", asked Sana and Tzuyu nodded at her with a smile then began digging in her food.

"So what's the taste? As one of the best chefs here in Seoul, what can you say about the meal and my cooking skills?", Sana giggled then put the cup of coffee on the table in front of the tall girl.