13

It's six in the morning but Tzuyu is still wide awake. She couldn't sleep all night watching over Sana. Apart from that, it seems that something was bothering her. It's about her heart condition which still has no progress and soon can be dangerous to her at any moment. And then last night, she found out that Sana's sister's cause of death was because of heart failure.

How Tzuyu will be able to tell Sana about her illness? When is the right time she can tell it to Sana?

Tzuyu tried to close her eyes but still no effect on her. Sleepiness did not want to visit her at all. So she did was get out of bed and went straight to the kitchen. She cooks breakfast for them to have something to eat when Sana wakes up later. Afterward, Tzuyu returned to the room. Lie down on the bed and try to fall asleep. She tightly hugged Sana from behind and the blonde girl responded to it. Sana faced Tzuyu and hugged the tall girl as well. She had an opportunity to stare at and admired the classical beauty and innocent face of Sana up close. She slowly reached out her hand to touch the blonde girl's forehead and check if it still had a fever or not. Fortunately, it's already gone and Sana is now completely fine. She breathed a sigh of relief at that and later on, fell asleep.

Sana's POV

7:30 AM

I just woke up with someone hugging me while sleeping soundly right next to me. A smile of joy and satisfaction touched the corners of my lips. "You have the most gorgeous face", I whispered. So this is how it feels when you wake up in the morning and as soon as you open your eyes, you will see the face of the person you love. I giggled when I heard her soft snoring. I guessed she was very tired and didn't sleep well all night because of taking care of me. I feel bad that's why I didn't wake her up and let her sleep instead.

I remember today we are having a shooting of Fancy Showcase for Twice TV. I gently removed her arm that was resting on me and I slowly got up from the bed carefully so that I don't disturb her sleep. Since our shooting was later at 10:00 a.m., I still have more time to cook our breakfast. But when I went to the kitchen there was already food on the table. What time did she prepare this food? Did I sleep so well that's why I didn't know she get up from bed earlier. I get the food and just heated it in the oven. I would like to eat with her but I don't want to wake her up. So I have no choice but to eat first. I'll just tell it to her later before leaving that I already eat breakfast.

After thirty minutes, I have already done with my breakfast. I took a shower and get myself ready. One and a half hours and I went out to the bathroom. Until now, Tzuyu is still sleeping. I got dressed and put on clothes. Just simply knitted light pink fitted shirt and a high waist plain square pants; paired with white sandals. I combed my hair then sat on the bed and put some light makeup on my face. For the final touch, I put pink lipstick on my lips. Then, I felt a warm touch as Tzuyu wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Where are you going, Babe? Why you didn't even wake me up?", she asked in a husky voice. I glanced at her and her eyes are still closed so I guess she was still sleepy.

"You sound asleep that's why I didn't bother to wake you up. I forgot to tell you that we will have a shooting today at 10 AM and I already had breakfast. When you–." I haven't finished talking when she interrupted me with her words.

"I love you, Babe", Tzuyu said all of a sudden which makes me surprised and smile instantly. I removed her embrace and knelt down to see her face.

"I love you more", I replied.

"Babe?".

She fell asleep again. I let out a soft laugh because she's too adorable on this. I immediately fixed a few strands of her hair that covers her face. I softly caressed her head and kissed her forehead. "Thank you for always taking care of me," I whispered in her ears even though she can't hear it.