48

Three days before departure...

"Sometimes things end long before they begin".

Dahyun has nothing to do now because she is basically done with all the paper works for today. She's bored in her apartment. She was just lying on her bed while thinking of something that she may do—homemade chocolates. Maybe she could make chocolates one last time before leaving.

"Sanayah, why don't you learn to make your own chocolates?".

Sana frowned and pouted its lips at Dahyun. "I don't wanna learn so you'll keep making it for me. It's my way of making sure to have free chocolates". Sana seriously said which made Dahyun glare at her in disbelief.

"Seriously, Minatozaki Sana? You are very very rich. Why don't you just buy or build your chocolate factory so you can get free chocolates every day?"

Sana laughed softly. She then looked at Dahyun then let out a sweet and warm smile.

"Yah! It's not about the free chocolates. What I want to say is...If you keep making chocolates for me, I'm so sure you'll stay with me. It's my way of making you stay by my side", Sana giggled as she confessed it to Dahyun.

Dahyun remembers their conversation when she gave her very first handmade chocolates to Sana. She just tried to make a strawberry milk chocolate and she wasn't expecting that Sana would like it so much. Since then, making chocolates for Sana whenever she had her free time became her habit.

"I'm sorry but I can't stay with you anymore. I'm leaving because I have to do it for myself."

---

Two days before departure....

"It's hard to love someone. I always love someone unconditionally."

"So why?"

"Why can't I receive the same thing?"

Dahyun gets ready with her belongings and sorts out what she should bring with her and what she should leave behind when she goes to Japan. She should really get going with her packing.

While she was busy, her gaze suddenly went to the first picture of her and Sana that was placed on the nightstand beside her bed. She get it and looked through their picture. She was just smiling brightly as if she was the happiest girl alive at that moment they took a picture together. On the other hand, Sana was showing her sweet smile while her arm wrapped around and rested on Dahyun's shoulders and do the peace sign on her hand.

Dahyun didn't cry as she stares at their picture but let out a soft smile when she remembered that day. Sana was a huge part of her life. They created some amazing memories together and Dahyun was so much happy. Even though they didn't end up being together in the way Dahyun wanted and wished for...she knows Sana came into her life for a reason.

---

One day before departure...

"I think when you really care about someone, you truly want what's the best for them. You smile when they laugh, celebrate their wins, and suffer together through losses. You adore the moments you share and give them enough space to be free. But part of wanting what's best for another may involve accepting that your paths are no longer intertwined. It's not to say that the moments you had aren't real, but rather coming to terms with the inevitable truth that sometimes showing someone how much you love them means letting them go".

How can Dahyun say goodbye to Sana?

When there's no good in goodbyes?

Where's the good in goodbyes?