52

Sana's POV

I woke up suddenly when I felt a hand gently crawling on my lower abdomen down to my thigh. I was locked in her left arm while her hand was busy roaming my body. Her eyes were still closed as I looked at her gorgeous bare face.

My eyes widened when suddenly her hand reached inside my robe. Is she dreaming?! Even in her dream, she's still a pervert..I frowned at her as I saw her grinning foolishly.

Tzuyu was just pretending to be asleep while dreaming. I quickly pushed her hand away from me. Then, I heard her whine and bring back her hand inside my robe.

"Babe...6AM is our call time tomorrow. Let me sleep".

She didn't speak but she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tighter. After that, she gave me gentle kisses on my cheek. I already know this behavior. She wants something from me. She doesn't just want a cuddles. She wants more than that.

"I'm craving.....", Tzuyu whispered in my ear. Her deep husky voice when she wakes up makes her more attractive to me. Giving me sexual aura that send shivers down to my spine. I shook my head because I was thinking about something else. I shouldn't think about anything.

"Y~you're hungry? What do you want to eat? I will—".

"You".

"Yah! I thought you're craving for food."

"But you're my favorite among all delicious food".

"What time is it?", I asked her.

"What?!".

"Really!? You suddenly asked me that? Look, Babe! I'm trying to convince you." She looks offended because I don't pay attention to what she says.

"Trying to convince me? For what?", I said with a chuckled.

"Tss..Nothing." Tzuyu let go her embrace then turned away from me. "It's 10:05 PM now", she said in a sulky tone.

"Hey, why are you suddenly acting like that?". I moved closer to her and hug her from the back. She just let out a long sighed and don't want to talk to me. She's acting like a child nagging because she didn't get what she wanted.

"Okay, stop sulking there and face me." I persuaded, but she was stubborn to listen.

"Babe...."

"One..."

"Two..."

"I'm telling you...don't wait for me to say—." She interrupted me with a kiss on my lips.

"Here you go again with your numbers. You know that I don't want you to count me out when I'm having a tantrum..."

"I will going to kiss you, just to shut your mouth and stop counting".

Tzuyu pressed again her lips into mine and then kissed me passionately. She strokes my hair that slightly blocked my face so that she could kiss me without any hindrance. I break away the kiss and softly pushed her so I could breathe.

"Why?", she asked, but I just give her a mischievous smile before I completely pushed her away on top of me. Tzuyu was surprised by what I did. She then furrowed her eyebrows and pouted while looking at me.

"You're not in the mood?", she said in a low voice.

"Babe, where are you going? Are you mad? Did I hurt you? Was I being aggressive?".