50

Three months later....

Tzuyu woke up when she heard her phone beeped. She moves slowly and slightly to get up so as not to wake up the woman hugging her while sleeping soundly. She extended her arm and groped for her phone on the nightstand to check who was the sender.

Let's have a drink! We are here outside of your house. Waiting for you to come out there :)

-YooJeongyeon

Tzuyu looked at Sana next to her when she feel the girl move a little. As soon as she turn her head, Tzuyu saw that Sana was already wide awake now.

"I'm sorry, babe. Did I wake you up?", the tall girl apologized.

"It's okay. Who is it?", Sana asked.

"It's Jeong. She texted me that she and Chae were already outside of our house."

One month ago, Tzuyu and Sana decided to live together instead of switching schedules on which house they will going to eat their meals in during the day and sleep at night. There's no way the two can be separated now. And if you ask how is Sana's house? Jihyo is the new owner of it. The original plan should be for Sana to give the house to her friend. But Jihyo doesn't agree with that idea so she insisted on buying the house. Sana couldn't do anything with it because Jihyo already sent the money to her bank account.

"Is it okay with you......if I go to see them?".

"Just an hour? Only one hour, Babe."

"I don't buy that one hour of yours", Sana said rolling her eyes at the tall girl.

"Pretty please......" Tzuyu trying so hard to get Sana's approval. She then gives Sana a peck on the lips. Not once but twice until Sana says yes to her.

Tzuyu's phone lit up and beep once again until it rings nonstop. They both turned their heads to the phone that Tzuyu has been holding for a while now.

"Babe....".

"What time is it?", Sana asked.

"Ahm, 9 pm". Tzuyu answered while looking at the time on her phone.

Sana let out a sigh. She held Tzuyu on the cheeks and then smile. "Alright. But promise me...you will be at home before midnight".

"I promise." Tzuyu softly smile then kissed Sana on the lips. To her surprise, Sana didn't let go of her face, and the kiss that should be only just a peck turned into a long passionate kiss.

"Babe, fck! Don't do this to me.."

"T~They're waiting..."

"Babe..."

Tzuyu whispered between their kisses. She heard Sana giggle and then let go of the kiss now.

"I thought the kiss can stop you from leaving..." Sana said with a soft chuckle and pinched Tzuyu in the cheeks as she find the tall girl looking so adorable between wanting for more and she need to go.

"Come on! Now, you are making this hard for me to leave after what you've done", Tzuyu whined and then sigh deeply.

Sana removes her hands away from Tzuyu's face. Then, she moves a little to give the tall girl some space.

"Go now! Before I changed my mind.."

"Okay..I'll be home before midnight as I promised."  Tzuyu smilingly get up from the bed and walked towards their wardrobe to change her robe.

"I can see your butt from here, Babe...." Sana seductively said which made Tzuyu glance at her.

"So your peeking at me while I'm changing here?", Tzuyu smirked mischievously as she thought of making revenge for what Sana had done to her earlier.