29

Sana's POV

I was with the girls at Jihyo's favorite bar. Of course with Jihyo, Momo, Mina, and Nayeon Unnie. We've been enjoying ourselves since it's Friday night and the next day we don't have many schedules to do. We already have finished recording the other songs so tomorrow we will just go to practice the dance choreo.

We have been at the bar for two and a half hours now. We're just drinking and singing on karaoke. Suddenly, we heard a knock and when Nayeon Unnie opened the door, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung appeared. They were smiling as they greeted us. My body froze and I become stunned when they already closed the door.

"What's wrong, Sana?", asked Momo who was sitting next to me.

"Ahmm.. Nothing. Don't mind me", I said to her then smile.

"Girls, I will be using the restroom for a minute. I'll be back. Just keep having fun there, Okay?" I said to them and then excused myself.

I went out the door and immediately go to the restroom. I face the mirror and looked at myself.  I brush my hair using my hand and tucked it behind my ears. Then, I spaced out for a moment when I remember what was just happened to me earlier.

Why did I expect Tzuyu to come there too? You're insane, Sana! What's wrong with you?!

I gently slapped my face to get back to my senses. I took my lipstick out of the pocket of my pants and put a little of it on my lips. I've decided to separate from my friends for a while and just enjoy the night by myself only. Luckily, I only drank a little so I can still enjoy the night. I'm not worried because I can still take care of myself.

I was about to go downstairs but, out of nowhere, I stop in my tracks. Then I found myself staring at the girl in the distance. She was leaning on the chair and just looking up at the ceiling. She has a slender build. My gaze went down and I noticed she has long legs so I can say she was tall. I slowly closed my eyes when I remembered my ex-girlfriend but then I blinked my eyes and shook my head as I want to get rid of her image in my mind. I looked again to observe that girl. She was wearing an overall black outfit and eyeglasses. She had short navy blue hair so I could tell she wasn't the girl I was familiar with. Afterward, I just shrugged it off and then go downstairs to have some fun.

The beat of the music here is so loud compared to when you are upstairs. My eyes widened when I saw the crowd dancing wildly on the dance floor. I kept walking until I reached the front where the DJ was jumping with full of energy together with all the people here.

"Excuse me..."

"Yes, Miss? What can I do for this gorgeous woman in front of me?", the man smilingly stares at me.

"Ahmm..Can I request to sing a song tonight?", I asked confidently.

"Yes! Of course! No problem. What song do you like to sing?", he shouted since the crowd was so loud.

"Only girl by Rhianna, please?", I let out a sweet smile then the man winked at me as he handed the microphone to me.

"You can sing now, Miss gorgeous."

(Only girl by Rhianna)

La-la-la-la
La-la-la-la
La-la-la-la (uh, yeah)
La-la-la-la

When I started singing, I slowly moved my body and sway my hips gracefully. All eyes were on me. Suddenly, the crowd began to scream so loud. Just like the title of the song, they were staring at me like I'm the only girl in the world.

I want you to love me
Like I'm a hot ride (uh, yeah)
Be thinking of me (uh)
Doing what you like
So, boy, forget about the world
'Cause it's gon' be me and you tonight (yeah)
I wanna make you beg for it
Then I'ma make you swallow your pride, oh (uh, uh)