2

Four weeks later...

It's summer afternoon and magnificent, heavenly light filters through the wispy clouds, signifying a new day. The thin clouds slowly drift apart, presenting a beautiful sky. Only the three girls, Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, and Chaeyoung were the students there in the school oval. They were sitting on the lawn under a large beech tree and hanging out after they had finished taking their final examination.

"Our graduation will be held next month", Chaeyoung said while looking up at the sky. She then breathed a sigh of disappointment which made Jeongyeon who was sitting next to her, glance at her while frowning. "Aren't you happy? There will be no classes, no teachers, no discussions and lectures, no recitations and exams. We'll finally be free from school", Jeongyeon punch in the air and chuckled.

"Yeah...You're right.. But we didn't even experience having a girlfriend and make a relationship with them. Maybe, I should start dating someone from now on?", Chaeyoung looked serious which made her friends laugh.

"How come? If Mina Myoui is the only girl that is always on your mind. Yah! There are a lot of girls here having crushed on you but you always rejected them by saying, "My heart belongs to Mina...Soon, she will be my girlfriend. Aren't you tired of fantasizing about her? She's a celebrity and your just a student". A hilarious laugh escaped from Jeongyeon.

"Yah! Look who chooses to stay single because of Im Nayeon? Laughing so hard, huh? We're just the same here!". Chaeyoung revengefully said. These girls used to be flirtatious when they were in high school. Not until a Korean girl group named Twice debuted. Since then, they have decided to stop that kind of habit and chose to be an avid fans of that group for four years until now that they were now in college. They buy and collect merchandise, albums, photocards, and anything related to Twice that's why they became friends during their first year. Then, there's a tall girl who becomes their classmate and later on, friends with the two. Unlike them, she was just a silent typed person who had never been interested in any Kpop groups.

The tall girl was lying on the grass and listening to them quietly. Suddenly, she interrupted their bickering.

"Stop arguing...It's just a waste of time. Those girls didn't even know your name. Quit and don't get hopes", Tzuyu said lazily, and then she open the notebook and covers it to her face to sleep.

"Yah! That's why you don't have any experience with girls. You're mean, Chou Tzuyu!", Chaeyoung pouted.

"Scary and rude also..." Jeongyeon hissed.

"It's my choice. Besides, you two were also girls, right? A lot of girls these days were into Kpops just like you guys. So I could say I have experienced because I'm dealing with you two", Tzuyu laughed softly.

"You might forget that you are also listening to their songs. You're a fan, too." Jeongyeon chuckled as she slaps the tall girl's thigh.

"Aww. I'm not a fan and I'm too busy to be one of it", she sat down and glared at them. "Do you remember what you did? You deleted all the songs from my mp3 and replaced them with all the songs of your idols that's why I have no other choice", she explained herself.

"Admit it".

"What?"

"Admit it that you also liked listening to their song", Chaeyoung insisted.

"Aisshh..Somehow? Are you guys happy now?", Tzuyu faked a smile.

"Be with us, Tzuyah! Let's be Onces together!", the two said in unison and went to hug their friend. Their hug was tight which made them all stumble on the lawn.