70

Ch70 - Man, split your legs

Editor: Amanagawa

The rain was getting heavier and heavier. Rong Jing drove the car back, and under the surprised eyes of the crowd, he stopped in front of the boy before picking him up and going all the way upstairs.

Xie Mu, who used to be afraid to show intimacy with Rong Jing in front of others, was extremely quiet at the moment, he was like a cat afraid of being abandoned, quietly and obediently snuggled in Rong Jing’s arms.

He didn’t make a sound, but his hair, wet from the rain, swayed from time to time as the man walked and rubbed his shirt.

Obviously knowing that Xie Mu did not mean to move quietly, Rong Jing seemed to feel a soft fluffy kitten raising a paw tentatively against him with its plush meat pad, for a moment, as if deliberately tickling.

Thinking of this, the man seemed to have really seen that picture, and his lips, which were always chuckling, had a real smile at the moment, and he held the young man’s hand and tightened it again.

He had long legs and walked fast, and to the teenager, it seemed like Rong Jing walked to the room in the blink of an eye.

He was put on the bed, and the moment he made contact, even though he was now weak, Xie Mu reflexively stiffened.

In this bed, he had been made to cry countless times, and forced to take various embarrassing positions with red eyes, and in the young man’s heart, being placed on this only meant that the man in front of him was going to do that kind of thing to him again.

Instead of trying to escape before it started, as before, he stiffened and curled up slightly, quietly waiting for the arrival of the predator.

Rong Jing had just taken off his rain-stained coat, and when he raised his eyes, he saw a young man who was wet and his eyes were hurried, shrunk into a ball.

He didn’t know where he saw a sentence: Often this sleeping position represented unease, and when someone desperately wanted to seek refuge, they would curl up like a baby being protected by its mother when still in her stomach.

Now it seemed that this statement was correct.

Rong Jing stepped forward, he still carried some moisture on his body, but his hands were still hot, and when that slender and good-looking big hand fell on Xie Mu, he could clearly feel that his baby trembled violently.

Although only for a moment, the man’s eyes narrowed slightly.

His hand slowly moved to the young man’s neck, delicate and white, as if as long as he used a light force, this place would be easily broken, Rong Jing lowered his eyes slightly, and touched that place for a while.

In Xie Mu’s opinion, this was accompanied by a strong sexual suggestion, and he trembled and closed his eyelashes, trying to soften his body to cooperate.