63

Ch63 - Xie Shi has memories of his previous life

Editor : Namy

No- no —

Xie Nan’en collapsed and covered his head, his whole body trembling, his expression became overwhelmed, his nails uncontrollably digging into his flesh, his head aching like it was about to explode.

He almost crawled and came to the side of Xie Mu, who had fallen to the ground.

Xie Mu’s eyes were already a little confused, he was breathing hard, yet when he saw Xie Nan’en in front of him, he tried to show a smile on his face.

“Big brother…”

He cried out with difficulty, his smile full of happiness, and his weak voice intermittently said, “I really thought… I’ll never see you again…”

Looking at the man in front of him who was almost desperate to the point of collapse, Xie Mu frowned slightly, and he moved his hands with difficulty, trying to wipe away Xie Nan’en’s tears.

“Don’t be sad…”

Xie Mu smiled, “Big brother should be happy for me…”

“It finally… It can no longer be painful.”  

Xie nan’en completely collapsed. 

“No, you’re going to be fine, big brother will find a doctor, big brother will find the best doctor to treat our Xiaomu, you’ll get better soon, you’ll be fine as before, you’ll go wherever you want, okay?”

Xie Nan’en hugged Xie Mu, his hands trembling, following Xie Mu’s wishes, placing his cold fingers on his face, and his eyes were full of panic. 

“I’m sorry, the eldest brother shouldn’t have lied to you, the eldest brother will take you to the doctor, soon, very soon, just take the bullet out…”

Xie Nan’en said, while holding the person in his arms to stand up, Xie Mu smiled and shook his head, “Don’t go…” 

“Big brother, I’m in so much pain, I’m hurting every day, I really… I really can’t go on.”

 “I always think…”

Xie Mu said softly with hope in his eyes, but like a piece of explosive thunder, he stabbed at the tenderest part of Xie Nan’en’s heart. 

“If my parents had taken me with them when they left, how nice it would have been.”

Xie Nan’en’s expression froze. 

“Big brother, you raised me, treated me well, pampered me, I really… I really like you…”

Xie Mu closed his eyes painfully, “If at that time, you came directly to me, even if my parents were still there, I would like you.”