55

Ch55 - Yikes! Eldest brother!

Editor: Amanagawa

He brutally uncovered the gorgeous fabric that obscured the rotten truth,  and finally revealed the reality of the past which had been buried for many years to the involved parties. 

“The teenage Sir was very attractive, smart, naïve, full of hope for the future, high in power and destined to be superior from birth. Meanwhile the Xie family’s eldest son, after just one glance, fell deeply. The dignified Xie’s eldest young master could not initially get what he wanted. But since it was something he liked, of course he would try his best to obtain it.”

    Xie Mu’s face was pale and his lips were trembling, “You are talking nonsense…”

    “Big brother was kind to me. He was as steady as a mountain, and raised me into a man. If it’s really like what you said, then why did he never show any clues?”

    Instead, he raised him well, like a brother, like a father.

    “Of course, if you’re dealing with a toy, it doesn’t matter if you show your true colors, but Xie Nanen really liked Mr. Xie.”

    Cheng Chuan looked at the man who was obviously unwilling to believe him, but still unconsciously continued to listen quietly. The corners of his lips twitched slightly, seeming to be both crazy and joyful, “Everyone knew that the eldest young master of the Xie family was as gentle as jade, with a gentle mind, but no one knew that he suffered from a hereditary mental illness; sometimes he couldn’t even control himself.” 

The flat-headed man leaned down slightly as he approached Xie Mu’er, and whispered like a demon, “Xie Nanen loved Xie Mu, but Xie Mu only had his parents in his eyes.”

    “How could this be tolerated? In this world, besides Xie Nanen, how could he still have someone else to rely on? Then, killing Xie Mu’s parents- what do you think, sir?”

    “No, no, no, that’s not the case with my eldest brother…” 

His parents had died, and he was saddened for the Xie family.

    After being taken to the house, he heard the gentle smiling man say, “From now on, this will be your home.”

    He was full of fear, and would wake up crying at night from nightmares because of the death of his parents. It was this man who stayed with him all night long, and hugged him when he heard little movements in the dark.

    He always said, “Don’t be afraid, big brother is here…”

    He taught him to read, write, draw, taught him to behave in the world, to be benevolent and moral…

    Obviously, he was the person he trusted the most.

    Xie Mu shook his head, his voice sounding almost broken, “Impossible, you’re lying, eldest brother wouldn’t do this…”