Chapter 48 (Falling Deeply)

Start from the beginning

Y/n smooched my cheek making me squeal. "I'm getting so many kisses today. I might as well be robbing the kiss bank."

"Mam you are under arrest for the crime of being so goddamn adorable and robbing the kiss bank." Y/n got on top of me and flipped me over onto my stomach. She then put my hands behind my back and held me like that. "Oh officer please let me go I'll do anything," I say while doing a voice.

"Anything?" I look back at Y/n in a flirtatious way and she smirks. I bush back and start grinding on her crotch. But suddenly she pulled back.

"That is not needed." Y/n with a smirk on her face went back to munching on her most likely not vegan hearty breakfast.

I can't believe this girl she got me all riled up and then just went back to eating her food. I felt tears swell up in my eyes and I didn't know why. I'd never usually get sad over something like this and yet here I was about to start sobbing.

"Hey, Ari no reason to get all teary-eyed all of a sudden now." It was obvious Y/n didn't know what to say because she started stuttering and sounded like a glitchy Ai.

"It's fine I'm fine. I just felt overwhelmed by your teasing for some reason. Let's finish eating breakfast okay." Y/n nodded her head I could tell something was on her mind but she stayed silent.

After eating we cuddled up together on the couch watching a movie. ever so often we would kiss and rub each other's naughty bits but for the most part, we stayed focused on the movie.

"Ari, are you pregnant?" Y/n said suddenly making me jump. "Uhh, I don't think so. But I've never taken a test so I don't know." Looking at Y/n I could tell what she was thinking. "Should I go take one."

Y/n nodded her head making me sigh. And that's what I did. While I waited I thought about how my life would change and if I was pregnant was it for the better or the worse? Would I ever be a good mother I hope so but one can never know until it happens.

I put my hand on my stomach and started rubbing it. Was there a child in there? The survey said no there was no child because the test came back negative and I was brokenhearted.

I was so excited at the thought of having a family with Y/n and yet it wasn't gonna happen or at least not now.

I washed the test off and left the bathroom Y/n waited with her hand in her pocket looking sexy as usual. "So what were the results are we about to have mini Ariana running around here."

I shook my head no. "Nope no mini grandes for us." Y/n pulled me into a hug and kissed my head. She could probably tell how upset I was about this. "Well that's okay we're still young and we have plenty of time to make lots of babies."

I know that was true but that's not what I wanted. What I wanted was a baby now and I don't understand why Y/n is so content with waiting.

I was gonna get that damn baby if it's the last thing I do.

——-
Authors note

So after this chapter the story has officially entered its finale phase and as you all know I've got greedy ready to release but I've also decided to give y'all an extra slice of Ariana Grande love and I introduce you to

A high school AU based on the Thank You Next music video. (The mean girl's section) where Ariana is the popular cheerleader and you are just the basic new girl who comes to town. (Like mean girls) I'm also gonna mix in some Heather inspiration (the musical for all those who don't know) and I think it's going to be good overall

I don't know if I'm gonna make it gp or just regular so I'll let y'all pick.