Chapter 22

POV Emma

I was riding my bike from school back home. It was a path I always took with trees on both sides. Really beautiful if the sun was getting down or in the fall when the trees were loosing their leafs. It happened out of nowhere. Someone grabbed me off my bike. My bike fell to the ground and I was brought into the trees by someone strong. As hard as I tried I couldn't get loose from the hard grip he had on me. When he stopped walking, he blindfolded me so I wouldn't see who he was. I couldn't escape. I was trapped. He said to me that when I would make a sound he would kill me. He also stank. He smelled like fish, like he just returned from a fishing boat or a fish store.

He went and unbuttoned my pants and pulled it down together with my underwear. The tears streaming down my face cause I was too scared he would kill me. One hand went to my throat and he started to kiss me. While he was doing that, the other hand was feeling me up. He went under my shirt and grabbed my boob. Then he went down to my ass and eventually to my clit. He started to massage it and kiss me all over. He then let go and I heard him pulling down his pants. He forced me on my knees and put his penis into my mouth, so I would suck on it. He started to move it and I almost needed to puke due to him putting it a little too deep into my mouth. After a while he forced me down onto my back and leaned over me. He started to kiss me from my neck, to my jaw, to my cheek and eventually my mouth. I felt him insert his dick into me and went immediately into a fast pace. I was still crying my eyes out. He grabbed my throat again and this time so hard that I almost couldn't breathe. It lasted a good while.

After he came in me he pulled out and put his pants back on. He told me to count to 60 before I could pull my blindfold off so it gave him the time to run away. From the moment I could hear that he was far away, I pulled my blindfold off and ran for the hills. It wasn't even 60 seconds. When I was back at my bike I hopped on and went as fast as I could back home.

"That was pretty much it. When I came home, my parents asked me where I had been and why I was crying. They wanted to hug me but I pushed them away. I told them I was raped but I didn't give them any details. They wanted me to tell the police but I didn't want it at first. Most of the rapists that were found and were actually brought in front of a court, weren't convicted cause there was a lack of evidence. That's how it is in my country. I eventually did tell the police and I was lucky that the one who raped me got convicted cause apparently I wasn't the only one. There were several girls that were also blindfolded while being raped and also smelled the fish stank on him. The police did an investigation and it turned out that he worked in a fish store. His girlfriend broke up with him and the girls he raped looked like her. He was so frustrated on why she broke up with him that he took it out on girls that looked like her. I was the first girl who filed a report, the other girls followed. They were to scared, in fear that he would rape them again." I explained to Spencer after I eventually did decide to open up to him. I started to cry a little while telling the story. While I told him I noticed that his eyes started to water. Or was I wrong?

"I can't explain how sorry I am that that happened to you. Truly. But you are a hero to those other girls. When you decided to go to the police, you set them in motion. They were to scared to come forward but you had the courage to do it. By your courage and bravery, and him getting convicted, you gave those girls closure. You are a hero, Emma!" he explained and wanted to come closer to me but didn't. Still respecting my choice by nobody touching and coming near me. But to my surprise I wanted him to come closer. I wanted him to hug me and keep me close.

"I don't know Spence. I'm no hero." I said. But when I said Spence his head shot up and he looked at me. Like he found it nice that I called him that. "Yes, you are!" Spencer said. "Do you know how many students came up to us to tell us that you are a hero and that you saved them. How you got the courage to stand up to Mike. You were the one who got your classmates back to safety. By that we knew where you were and came as fast as we could to help you. You are a hero to your classmates. You're friends are outside right now. They have been here for a while and refuse to leave until they can see you. You've got some good friends. You're parents are also on their way. Rossi told Garcia to call them." Spencer says. "Thank you!" I said and the awkward silence was back. I was actually considering that if someone really needs to check my wound it would probably be him. It is actually really important that someone checked my wound. Spencer could see me thinking from where he was sitting. "If somebody really needs to check my wound, I want it to be you. Nobody else. You." I say to him. He has a surprised look on his face. "Are you sure? Cause you don't have to if you don't want to." he asks to be sure. "I'm sure. If somebody needs to look, I want it to be you." I say. "Ok. Let me go outside and update the team and your friends on how you are. If that's ok with you." He asks me. "Sure, go ahead." I say and out the door he went.

POV Spencer Reid

I walk out the room and the team and Emma her friends all turn to me for any information I could give them. "She is still traumatized but she has decided that only I could come in the room. She doesn't want anyone else in there. I just sat there in a chair at the other side of the room so she would still be comfortable. She also wants me to be the only one who checks her wound." I say to them. "That's good. It's progress." Hotch says. "I'm going to go back inside and check her wound. I'm going to stay with her so she's not alone tonight. You all should go home and rest. I'll let you know if something changes." Reid explains. "Alright. You all should too. You need the rest. You can come back tomorrow." Hotch says to Emma her friends. They nod and turn to go home.