Little introduction to Emma

Emma Peeters is a girl of 18. She was born on the 29th of may. Emma is part of a family of 6 wich consists of 2 parents and 4 children. She is the oldest and has 2 brothers and a sister. As she is the oldest after her comes her brother, Arthur (16), then her sister, Billie (15), and as last her other brother, George (11). Like it said earlier, she has 2 parents. Her mother, Eva (42), and her father, Thomas (43). She has a good bond with her family but with her siblings she can fight sometimes. Ofcourse after some time everything is alright and they get along after that.

Emma is a little bit insecure of her body but doesn't show it. She is not long but also not short. About 167cm or 5 foot 5, 5 foot 6. She has long brown, red hair and has blue, grey eyes. She always likes to dress casual in general for all sorts of things. Only for parties she likes to dress up a little. Emma hates make-up so she never puts any on. The same with skincare products and such. 

She also has some hobbies. Music and movies. She sees watching movies as a hobby because of her 'relationship' she had with her classmates in highschool. So she seeks refuge in watching movies and sort of searching of the message behind it. As I said one of her hobbies is also music. She sings and plays 3 instruments. The flute, the guitar and the piano. She also listens to a lot of music and it doesn't matter wich genre. It goes from classical to country to pop and so on.

In highschool she studied social and technical science. Her favourite course and the course that she was best in was social science. What we mean when she was best in social science she was really good at it. Always getting an 80% or more on her exams. Her teachers were full of praise of her cause she was so good at social science and a very kind student who did her best. She was invited to a meeting with all the teachers to look at her options for the next year. Her teachers wanted to help her as she was always so kind to them and helped them sometimes with little things. They recommended her to study psychology as she didn't know what to do after highschool. As she wanted to do something with or for people. As one of her teachers had connections with a university in the US she asked Emma if she could write a letter of recommendation for her as it is a very good university located in Quantico Virginia. Emma agreed. She got accepted and received a letter in her mailbox from that university and got so excited. On her last day of highschool she wrote a letter for all her teachers thanking them for giving her that chance and for being there for her. She also brought some chocolates and some other goodies as a thank you. They thanked her and said to her that she didn't have to do that and that they were happy to have had a student like her.

She hasn't had it easy when she was in highschool. In her first two years she got bullied, mentally, and in her third year it was better in terms of classmates. But after that it went downhill a little and then uphill again. It was a rollercoaster. She didn't really had friends or when she thought she had friends they were sort of pretending. Like talking about plans they were gonna do in front of her and didn't invite her or they knowing things about eachother and she was left out. And that went on for four years. When she graduated she thought she had friends that didn't do those things. But when she saw a story on instagram of them celebrating a birthay party of one of the group it broke you. They didn't talk to her about any plans or something and they looked happy on the photo without you there so yeah... Other things also happened but you will learn about that further in the story.

Now she's happy that she can start over again in a new country with new people. But nothing goes as you expect them to go.