Chapter 19

POV Emma

My alarm goes of and I start to wake up. I had a bad feeling yesterday about today and that feeling didn't go away. I make myself ready and put on a comfy outfit. When I'm done, I make my way out of my room and walk together with the group to breakfast. "There wasn't a body this morning." I said to the group. "Yeah, I've got a strange feeling about today. Anyone seen Mike by the way?" Nick says. "I think he called in sick today." Brooke says. "Ow. I hope everything is ok with him." Oscar says.

We talk some more and then we each go to class. I take my seat and get ready for the lecture. The professor is 30 minutes in when I hear a popping sound in the hallway. Everyone in the classroom goes quiet and then we hear the popping sound again along with screams.

POV the BAU

"Come on. We are missing something." Rossi says looking at the board. "It is a guy who likes to revisit his crime scenes. He is obsessed with the kill, to watch friends grieve about their friends. These previous kills were not his endgame. He is building up to something. Isn't it also weird that there was no body found this morning. Even when the unsub knew the FBI was here he still kills and puts the bodies in the same place." Hotch says. "Kid, what are you thinking?" Morgan asks Spencer. "Didn't you notice that Emma was acting a little different yesterday?" Spencer asks. "Now that you mention it, yeah." Jennifer said. "Do you think she is hiding something? Do you think she knows who the unsub is?" Hotch asks. "You know, there was a guy at the last crime scene who was smirking when he saw Nick crying and Emma comforting him. When Annie died, he was smirking." Emily said. "I saw it to. He is in the pile of unsubs." Rossi says and moves over to the pile of files. He searches through it and Emily joins him shortly after. "Found him. Mike Callum. 21 years old and is in the same class as Emma" Rossi said. "Emma knows. We need to stop him or she is gonna get hurt. If you look at it and put all the photos of the victims together. There are some similarities with Emma with every victim. He is in love with her, but can't get her cause she doesn't see him that way. Guys, he is our unsub. Emily, you said that he was smirking when Emma was comforting Nick when Annie died?" Reid says. "Yes..?" Emily says. "He wanted to see the reactions of the whole friend group when somebody died that they hold dear. Today is his endgame. He is going to kill Emma because he now thinks that if he can't have her, nobody can." Reid says. Everyone grabs their gun and runs out of the room. When we are running to the main building, we see students running out of there screaming. We call for reinforcements and run inside. "He is already inside with Emma by now." Reid says an we all run towards the room Emma is in.

POV Emma (same time when the BAU was figuring out who the unsub is)

Everybody is freaking out and hiding between the rows. I'm trying to calm down the person that was sitting next to me when the shooter came in. 

"Let's have some fun shall we!" the shooter says. "Now, where the hell is Emma?" he says and shoots a bullet up in the air. "I'm right here, Mike. You don't have to shoot." I say and stand up. "But where is the fun in that?" he says smirking. "Nobody needs to get hurt Mike. Let the rest of them go. It's only me that you want, right?" I say. "Well yes. That is true. But I want this to be a spectacle and a spectacle needs an audience right?" he says. "Yeah, but they don't need to see this. This is not a concert or something. It is something personal. You want me, but you know you can't have me because I don't feel the same way. It is not because you are in love with me that you can shoot up the whole school." I say. "Maybe, maybe not. All the other girls, the killings, it was fun. What I already did today was, uhm sorry, is really fun! Why don't you come over here, Emma?" Mike asks. "If I did that, would you let the rest of the class go?" I ask. "What did I say before?" he said angrily and fired a shot. Everyone ducked away a bit. "I want a spectacle and a spectacle needs an audience. So why don't you come over here, before I shoot a person for every minute you're not down here." he says calmly but a little aggitated and at the end angry. "Fine, I'm coming to you so don't shoot anybody." I say and start to move towards him with my hands up in the air. I reach to where he is standing and I stand infront of him. "I'm here. So what are you gonna do now?" I ask. "I'm glad that you ask, Emma. What I'm gonna do now is: I'm gonna feel you up, than undress you and have sex with you infront of all these people. I'm gonna have sex with you even if you don't want to cause, I'm going to jail anyways for the killings. Why don't I put rape on the list too? I need to have sex with you atleast one time. So I know what it feels like to have sex with a person that I'm in love with." he says smirking and starts to put the tip of the gun up my blouse. My blouse comes out of my pants while he does that and it comes up a little, showing a bit of my skin. I look away but he takes my chin so I'm looking at him. "But when I do that, you will be looking at me and not looking away." he says to my face. He then comes closer and kisses me on my lips, then my cheek, then my jaw and then in the crook of my neck. He looks at me one more time before he looks at the rest of the class. "That goes for all of you. If I see one of you look away, I'm gonna shoot you." he says. "Now. Sit down and look at us or you're going to get shot!" he screams and I took a step back and duck a little. He turns his attention back to me. "Now, Emma. Let's get started, shall we?"