Chapter 4

As I wanted to change for the party tonight I hear a knock on my door. I open my door and I see Brooke standing there with two outfits in her hand. "I can't choose what to wear for tonight. Wanna get ready together?" she asked me. "Yeah, sure. I was about to get ready anyways." I answer her smiling. "Oh yeah? What are you gonna wear?" "Just some jeans and a green blouse." "Ow ok. Can you help me choose?" "Yeah sure! What are your options?" "So I have this simple normal brown dress with white horizontal ribbles and these black trousers with this blue blouse." "Mmhm... Wear the trousers and the blouse than we can match." I say laughing a little. "What are you gonna wear for make-up?" Brooke asks me. "Oh. I don't wear any make-up." "Why?" "Cause I don't like all kinds of stuff on my face." "Oh ok." When we are ready Brooke puts the dress back in her room and returns to my room. "So... You ready to meet everyone?" she asked me. "Yeah, just a little nervous." I answered her. "Why?" "Let's just say my highschool years weren't that good. I don' t like to talk about it." "Ok. You only talk about it if you want to." "Thanks Brooke!" "Come on. Let's meet the others." As she says that we leave my room and start to walk to the bigger common room.

Everyone is coming in the room and taking a seat where there is place. Almost everyone is there and we are talking of playing a game to start the evening and to break the ice. As we decided to play black box everyone had gathered and got seated in a circle. Black box is a game where someone says a question and everyone writes a name on a piece of paper and puts it in a box. When everyone has put a name in the box then someone reads the names out loud and the one who was named the most must say a question. "So, who asks the first question?" someone asks. "I have a question." Brooke answers. "Who is going to be the first person to land in prison?" Everyone is writing a name a putting it in a box. Brooke stands up after everyone had put a name in the box and starts to read the names out loud as it was her question. Someone named Jayden was named the most. There were asked a couple more questions and it got a bit spicy the more questions were asked. After black box we played never have I ever a little and some people went to bed and other people went to the little common room. There were still 6 of us in the bigger common room with Brooke and I included. The other 4 are Nick, Mike, Simon and Oscar. We decided to play a drinking game. It is the game where we are sitting in a cirkle with two cups and two pingpong balls. The two cups are standing in front of eachother and you have to bounce the pingpong ball into the cup. If the pingpong ball is in the cup with the first bounce than you can place the cup anywhere in front of someone and if it isn't in the cup with the first bounce than you just move the cup to the person on your left. The goal of the game is to put your cup into the other cup. If that happens you have to drink half a beer. We have already played a few rounds and everyone has drank at least one time. I got to know the other guys a little bit and it is nice, they are really great. Especially Nick, he is funny. There is a cup with me and one with Nick. To keep the tension he says with a smirk : "Emma, you ready to drink?" "Oh hell no." I say back with a smirk. It was intense that round but eventually it was Oscar who had to drink. We play a few more rounds and a few others who went to the smaller common room came to the bigger common room. We stopped the game and just started to talk to get to know eachother better. We talked, we laughed, we had a good time. After a while most of them went to bed. Now it is just Nick, Simon and me. We talked for a little while and then we all decided to go to sleep but I wanted to clean up first. "Hey, I'll help you. You don't have to do it alone. It was also my mess." Nick says. "Oh, you don't have to. Thanks though!" I answer him back. We cleaned everything up and went to our rooms. He sleeps in the same hallway as me. "Sleepwell Emma!" Nick says. "Sleepwell!" and I entered my room. I put on my pj's and go to bed and check my phone a little. I chat a little with my sister and tell her what we did and that I had so much fun. When I decided to sleep I hear a knock on my door. Why would anyone knock on my door at this hour? It is 1 am. I get up out of my bed and put my bra back on. I open my door a little to see who is standing there. "Hey. I didn't wake you up did I?"