"Yeah. Like, a super big one that has a bunch of stuff. Slides and stairs and loads of things inside. We could hang out there when we're at my house."

"That's what I'm talking about."

"I also want a lion."

"A lion? Like, a real one?" Lucas scrunches his brows together.

"Just because you're scared of cats doesn't mean that I am."

"I'm not scared of cats." He crosses his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, you are." Angel laughs.

"Shut up."

They continue to annoy each other until Madden speaks.

"This is about Dare's party."

"Right." Lucas takes the opportunity out of being made fun of. "Anyway, I don't think you're allowed real lions as pets."

"That's what mom and dad said." He sighed. "What about a lifetime's worth of popcorn?"

Reaching in, I took out the present I got for him. I knew it wasn't real, but I thought that maybe a stuffed lion would maybe count, right?

We got it custom made from Hermès. It's body was so soft and it's mane was even softer. It's eyes were made with sapphires and on the bottom of its front right paw, was his name in real gold.

I took my staff and untied the braid, removing one of the ribbons and tying it around the lion's neck in a bow.

A little later, I heard voices and Mrs Ford came in, instructing some of the staff to help move the presents someplace else.

I was frozen in place as I was revealed. I tried to move away but they had seen me and there was nothing I could do about it.

"Donatella?" Mrs Ford asked, brows drawn in concern. "Are you okay, sweetie? What are you doing in here?"

I didn't answer. I just clutched the lion and my staff to my chest.

"It's all right. Come with me." She held out her hand and I hesitated before going to her.

She kneeled in front of me, meeting my eyes. "Are you not having fun?"

What was I supposed to say? It wasn't anyone's fault. I just didn't know how to play with the others. They never seemed to want to play with me, either. But the answer was still a no.

"Would you like to stay with me instead of in here by yourself?"

The idea of having to watch everyone have a great time tugged at my chest but I also couldn't say that I wasn't growing excessively bored under the stairs. So I nodded.

She smiled and stood, bringing me with her and started to carry me outside.

"I love your outfit." She comments. "What are you?"

I blink and then go to whisper in her ear. "A ballerina."

"A ballerina princess?" She asked, tapping my tiara.

"Mhm."

"Well, you're the prettiest ballerina princess I've ever seen." She cuddles me closer before sitting down at a table with me in her lap.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." She laughed.

As time passed, I watched the other kids play and enjoy the facilities that had been placed all around the ginormous land, like a bounce house, jungle gym, a big playhouse that looked like a pirate ship, there was one that was a castle and there was even an area for bumper cars that were in the characters of the Cars movies.