Fairy

The whisk of winds seemed to play amongst themselves, under the moonlight cheery rustles of leaves resonated against the silence of the road.

Along with a humming of a raven haired who walked without any calculated steps, also barely walking ahead of his younger brother.

Jungkook walked as if with clouds of gloominess hovering over his head. Eyes darting at his shoes and hands tucked in his warm pockets lamely, though reverted it at his brother who started speaking.

"The party was nice, wasn't it?" Seokjin sighed, happy to meet up with his friends and enjoying a great time at his friend's party, from where both the brothers were heading towards their home.

Jungkook merely grunted at the contrast of their experience, "yeah," frowing as he replied. 'After all, people were flocking at your handsomeness..' He wondered with a sigh.

"There were also my seniors invited, But-wait, Now that I remember..where were you?"

Jungkook almost stopped in his tracks yet continued, and also hoped if Seokjin would forget he was asking something.

"Kook?"

"Ah, yes?"

Seokjin knitted his eyebrow and turned his face around to see the younger, "why are you walking so slow? We're already late, come on.." Stopping a bit as he waited till Jungkook caught up to his steps, and threw his arms around his shoulder. "How did you spend your time there?" The latter asked with a snoopy grin, which confused Jungkook but he gulped.

"Just-uh, was with my friend..?" Biting his lips when it accidentally sounded like a question.

"Oh? Who?" Jin smiled, his eyes gleaming with the light stricken from the moon.

Seokjin was popularly known as Moon, was all ringing in Jungkook's ear, musing even his class's girls swoon over his brother.

"Um..new one-" Jungkook paused.

"New?" Jin raised an eyebrow and looked ahead. "Should...have introduced to me," he continued seeing the confusion in his brother's face, "ah, I need to see if they are good peers or not," he chuckled, and Jungkook was sure if those girls in the party were to hear him then instantly he would gotten recorded.

Jungkook smiled sadly, "next time I will," knowing it's a lie, cause he wasn't hanging out with people like his popular and social brother-but spending his time being a loner.

Everyone seemed to set in just right, yet he felt like the only one who didn't have any match with a group or friend.  His phone and the couch being the only exception, where beside him even a couple were freely and grossly making out.

Jungkook shivered at the thought, yeah, he didn't catch anyone's eyes and neither did the one he wanted...did either.

In fact, Thinking about it made the younger's mood more sour than before. Even Kim Taehyung had his attention on his brother.