FAKING IT

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°°°°°•°•°•••°°•°•°•°•°

"Would you be my boyfriend Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung asked with a visibly nervous boxy smile.

But Jungkook couldn't be more happy than this.

"For-for real? Like you aren't faking it right?" Jungkook gulped down this saliva only to be a blushing and smiling mess after what Taehyung replied.

"For real and I really like you" His smile touching his eyes same as Jungkook when he showed his very happy smile which Taehyung swear resembles of a bunny. 'How one can be so cute and soft?'

"I-i have liked you too" Jungkook shyly said but he didn't failed to notice Taehyung's red cheeks.

"So the answer..?"

Jungkook widened his eyes when he realised he didn't answered Taehyung's question. "Sorry-I mean yes I-I would love to.."

And with that Taehyung didn't had a second thought over kissing Jungkook right on his lips as not really Jungkook had any objection but infact happily invited the kiss by throwing his hands over Taehyung's neck.

After pulling apart the new couple joined their forehead while still being entangled in eachothers arms.

"I really like really like you Jungkook"

"I do too and so much"

They breathed before diving in for an another passionate kiss.

_______________

4.5 months later.
________________

Jungkook was sleeping on his bed with the lights turned off and air conditioned suited perfectly fine for him to have a good night sleep.

Unless he felt he heard some rustling sound coming out of his window, two story above the ground.

Jungkook groggily rubbed his eyes and turned around to sleep completely shrugging of the sound part.

Not long afer his phone vibrated as mainly whenever he goes to sleep he forgots to turn up the sounds from the vibrate.

As Jungkook's phone was right under his pillow it was effective for him to feel it as he exhaling a sigh search for his phone before he actually realised and mentally cursing at himself for keeping it there.

Jungkook before looking at the caller's name, his eyes fell at the time displaying on his phone.

3:16 am

Jungkook blinked twice to clear his vision as he was sleeping.

'Taehyung? At this time?'

Jungkook's eyes furrowed as he knows Taehyung doesn't really stays this late and doesn't even likes to which made Jungkook to quickly respond to his call.