3 am

"Taehyung-ah wake up"

Taehyung slowly squinted his eyes after opening them, when he saw Jeongguk, in a purple nike T-shirt, towering over him. 

"Mm" Taehyung hummed and struggled to keep his eyes open before he shifted a bit and sat up on the sofa, priorly he was sleeping in.

Jeongguk sighed and took the laptop from Taehyung's lap and mumbled. "You slept while working on your assignment." 

Taehyung looked around and realised that he indeed fell asleep. "Oh right.." 

It was currently twelve something in the night and Jeongguk sat on his bed, straight looking at Taehyung. "Sleep on the bed now, you have morning classes either way" he ended with a yawn and rubbed his eyes.

Taehyung noticed he was looking sleepy too.

"Yeah, okay" Taehyung said and glanced at the laptop which Jeongguk settled on top of the latter's study table, and walked towards the bed. 

Jeongguk boredly glanced at Taehyung who sat on the bed, and widened his eyes when Taehyung slipped from his black T-shirt, his bare and tanned back very much visible with enough lighting and no layers of fabrics. 

"It's cold, why are you taking them off?" Jeongguk asked his roommate. 

"Eventually I'm getting inside the comforter" Taehyung reasoned, tone too low for Jeongguk to hear if he was not paying attention to Taehyung, exclusively, I might add. 

"Don't tell me you still get that gay panick whenever I get sort-of T-shirtless, in this matter" Taehyung conveyed with a corny half lifted smile, which showed how much he likes to tease the younger about this fact.

Jeongguk just mumbled an "ofcourse not" trying to sound suave and not too affected by the fact, that his roommate (hot and gay) was just sleeping without any upper wear, and just beside him on the same bed.

Jeongguk shunned his eyes, covering his face with the duvet and tried to cancel his thoughts and shrugged them off in order to actually fall asleep.

"You were sleeping earlier, weren't you?" Taehyung suddenly spoke and Jeongguk opened his eyes after pulling the fabric down to his nose, only to notice that Taehyung had already turned off the lights and it was all dark.

"Yeah" Jeongguk answered and placed his one arm against his forehead, an inevitable habit from a young age. 

Taehyung simply hummed and Jeongguk realised that the elder was trying to sleep, so Jeongguk closed his eyes again and let the ceased eyebrows be free, completely allowing him to sleep.

Few minutes have passed, or hours, Jeongguk doesn't know he was sleeping. 

But he heard a soft sound echoing from miles and miles away, it was filled with ecstatic sounds but it started getting louder and even more as if it was pulling him to the reality of life once again.