Bourne

[Not edited-im getting too lazy these dayszz]

"Is that so? Jungkook mumbled through the phone as he turned around to face the wide glass window, partly his figure casting on it as he glanced back at his reflection from the cityscapes.

"Hold him in and get whatever info you can get about him, we can't afford to leave any specks for..." Jungkook tilted his head as his eyes got sharp at the information he got. "And ask Officer Park to give a call later."

"alright I'm keepin" Jungkook sighed, ending the call and kept it still on his hands which stayed hanging by his sides.

Jungkook's eyes widened as suddenly his phone was snatched from his grip, twisting his arms behind with barely any strength and Jungkook's eyes fluttered upon getting slammed on the glass window.

"uh-you"

"Who was it, babe?"

Jungkook opened his eyes hearing the deep octave voice. "the intel.."

Taehyung's lips twitched, stepping forward, and Jungkook hissed upon his arms getting another twist. "any news?"

Jungkook shrugged his grip and turned around but stumbled back at the blonde's deep stare on him, leaving his back to get still by the glass. 

Taehyung pressed his lips in a thin line upon sensing the silence. "snap out, boy" 

Jungkook blinked and mumbled, looking away "they found a lead.."

"and," Taehyung tilted his head, whilst he threw Jungkook's phone on the bed. "what that might be?"

The younger tugged his bottom lip between his teeth as how soothing the elder's voice sounded. 

"They figured that...you would be in a nightclub to carry out your next mission.." Jungkook uttered and craned his neck backwards until his head also hit the window. 

Taehyung let a smile take over his face. "so, did they mention the name" speaking lazily like such of martini falling down and eventually hitting the tile floor, while Jungkook closed his eyes when his jaw came in contact with slender fingers trailing against his skin oh so gently.

"why does it care?" Jungkook mumbled and Taehyung gazed at him with a raised eyebrow that until Jungkook once again opened his eyes with a smug smile. " when the evening you're gonna be with me..."

Taehyung humorously chuckled, the three fingers turning five as they cupped the latter's chin raising it up so that he could fully match the eyes. "you're right, so foolish to think anyone would be going to a club, when there's you..when I can do anything to you"

Jungkook's shoulder raised up at the sudden brush of Taehyung's soft lips against his lips, breath mingling in the air between which eventually ceased away from existence.