Never goes away I

Long chp ahead!

Long chp ahead!

Jungkook scrunched closed his eyes, as his figure came in contact with cool sticky liquid pouring over his head.

The guy smirked and threw the packet of orange juice on the floor. "Now you know..." He leaned and clutched on Jungkook's raven locks out of his forehead, exposing his whole face.

With the touch, once used to feel like magic but now it disgusts Jungkook, the latter opened his eyes as hesitancy swam in them.

"That you should only have feelings for someone of your fucking league.." He spatted.

Jungkook's body was filling with rage, wanting to punch that stupid ass's face. But knowing he just got humiliated in front of the whole damn cafeteria, tampered with his emotions, it really fell to his disadvantage to muster up the courage to do as he wished, with all nerves of his.

The guy pulled away from his hand and scrunched his nose. "Eek-it feels disgusting...like you. Just, what I talked with you for few times, you confessed your feelings for me? wow," he chuckled darkly.

Jungkook sighed in embarrassment and looked down, regretting his whole existence at these moments.
_

"No, come on it was worth seeing your face when Daejoon called you a midget-" Taehyung laughed out, and he groaned when Jimin slapped his arms.

"Dumb ass alien" Jimin sighed to himself, making Taehyung a laughing mess strolling behind him.

Suddenly, when both of them stepped inside the cafeteria, the situation didn't felt right.

Everyone was dead silent and was looking in the same direction. It was honestly creepy.

"What's happening here?" Jimin asked Taehyung.

"Bitch, I'm right beside you.." Taehyung sighed making Jimin swat Taehyung's arm again, which the younger shrugged.

They walked further and Taehyung saw a guy gossiping to his friends. "Yo," he casually placed his palm on that guy's shoulder.

The latter looked back and seeing his expression felt like he saw a ghost standing in front of him.  "T-Taehyung Sunbae-nim"

Taehyung was tired of seeing everyone being scared of him but oh well, what can he do? so, he hummed and asked what the matter is.

"Ap-apparently a junior, Jeon Jungkook confessed to Ryuk Hyun Kei but.." The guy looked back at the scene making Taehyung furrow his eyebrows hearing the name, and when his eyes fell, he blinked to see if what he is seeing is true or just a delusion.

But unfortunately, Jungkook indeed was standing lowering his head as he could see Jungkook making a tight fist with his hands along with the fabrics of his deep blue Jeans, while his white outerwear of his was soaked in a liquid.