Impose (m)

Don't forget to vote and comment, once again thank you for reading this, also hope you will like these ^^

"What you're trying to do, huh?" Taehyung grimaced as he stepped forward and looked Jungkook in the eye through the reflection on the mirror. 

"Taehyung.." 

Taehyung smirked, as Jungkook rasped out when he slowly trailed his fingers on Jungkook's waist, sliding them inside his jacket and rubbing on it sensually. 

"What you think I don't know?" 

Jungkook didn't completely shut his eyes when Taehyung's lips neared his ears. Hitting the warm breath on his skin, sending a shiver. 

"Don't test me, Jeon..you know it won't end well" Taehyung asserted, pushing the younger by his shoulder which caused Jungkook to let out a gasp and a grunt when his back hit the wall, eyes looking at the elder who hovered over him.

Taehyung skillfully eyed the male in his embrace, cupping his wrist and trailed it over his head. 

Jungkook gulped, Taehyung looked furious but god he looked so hot as he got dominated by him. His breathing increased. 

"Be on your limit, Jeon" Taehyung lowly growled, and Jungkook knitted his eyebrows as the sense of his words. 

"Tae-" Jungkook paused, his breath got hitched when his cheeks got clad the elder's fingers and the thumb brushed on his lips, parting it open and scrunching his cheeks further pushed his thumb inside all while Jungkook had to compile.

Taehyung titled his head, exhaling at the pretty flustered male in his grip. 

"And you will do..." He hustled, leaning even more forward towards Jungkook's face so that their nose was sometimes touching. "Exactly I will say..got it?" 

Jungkook closed his eyes and nodded, feelin Taehyung pushing his finger against his wet tongue and suddenly he pulled it out. 

"Didn't I tell you to use your words?" Taehyung inquired.

Jungkook sighed and opened his eyes to look him in the eye. "But you-" 

And once again being stopped the latter's thumb over his lips. "Shush..good boys don't talk back" He gave a sly smirk and left Jungkook's hand free, stepping away. 

"Don't you forget, Jungkook.." With the last warning, Taehyung turned around leaving Jungkook alone in the washroom.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and tsked, before he washed his flustered  face as well as his frustration. 

_

The designer brown boots stepped against the solid wooden flooring of the discotheque.