Never goes away IV

Final chp

Hella long chpater: 6k

Jungkook sat on his bed feeling dejected cause he didn't find the latter in the whole campus, and shrugged his bag off his shoulder.

Drumming his fingers on the bed, he let a sigh out of exhaustion.

'Does he really like me?' He covered his mouth in surprise but shook his head. 'No, why would he-but the kiss-but also Jennie-his actions-but-wait...shit's gonna go nowhere if I keep thinking myself.' He nodded to himself and stood up with a pointing look. 'I have to ask him...I believe he won't embarrass me, I trust him in that.' 

Jungkook groaned when he realized they didn't even exchange numbers. 'how stupid of me' 

"Right, so on Monday..." He took a deep breath and placed his hand on his chest. "I have to ask him....even so, we have to talk about the kiss- Gosh-" He quickly rushed towards his mirror and leaned a bit and blinked looking at the reflections of his and he let his gaze fall on his lips. "Can't believe I'm not a virgin by my lips" He squealed.

He traced his bottom lip with his fingertips and smiled remembering the feeling he had felt at that particular moment when Taehyung feasted on his lips. "Oh, my god-he-shit..calm down..."  He closed his eyes as pictured flashed back on his mind and patted his heart to calm himself, cause the rush he was feeling at this moment was to do something daring. "But that can wait until Monday.

To be honest, the raventte has no idea what he even expects, he doesn't know how he will ask him and how Taehyung will respond to him. 

'what if he really says..that he doesn't? wait why I'm being sure that he will say that...he does, what if he really doesn't?' Jungkook asked himself, a bit saddened but. "What if he says that he does? what I will do or say-oh my god...shit" 

He wiped the sweat forming on his forehead which he didn't even realize was forming until he felt it trailing down. 

He sat on his couch with his elbows placed on both of his knees, feeling dejected he sighed. "Why Did I had to run away to class, Fuck.." 
_
.
.
.

"Everything is fine...but why I am looking overly dressed?" Jungkook blinked twice when he realized he was subconsciously dolling up himself to get ready for his class. "I just hope he is not absent-Or else I'll take Hyung's number from Jimin Hyung.." He said to himself as he dabbed some baby powder on his rosy cheeks. His eyebrow twitched as he glanced at the lip balms on his dressing table. He picked up the rosy flavor one and then, with his another hand he picked a cherry flavor.