Best Day

BEST DAY

♡......~~~~......**🌸**......"""""".......♡

Taehyung had done with showering and wearing his uniform after his gym class.

He was the last one to shower, so he knew the changing room would be empty.

While he was putting on his tie, he heard someone speaking.

Without caring much he took his bag and was about to open the door but stopped when he recognized another voice.

'Jungkook?'

"I'm sorry, Maehoon but-but I already love someone else" Jungkook said with a guilty voice.

Maehoon narrowed his eyes. "Jungkook, give me one chance please, I'll give everything to you. Just once-"

Jungkook shook his head. "Try to understand I'm sorry for breaking it to you but I don't like you." He said trying to make it as polite and gentle as he can. He knows he was breaking someone's heart but of course he can't lead someone else like that.

Maehoon sighed, feeling dejected. "What's so better in that fuckboy that you are rejecting me?"

Jungkook widened his eyes in shock by the sudden outburst of Maehoon "wh-what?"

Maehoon took a step closer "oh don't pretend to be shocked. I know who you like.. It's that Kim Taehyung guy no? But I'm sorry too for breaking it to you.. He is nothing but a fuckboy"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and was still holding the stall's door knob.

He knew he shouldn't listen, he didn't care anyway but he stood in place as if his body was not allowing him to move.

"Maehoon!" Jungkook warned. "You are in no place to talk like that about h-him"

"oh believe me Jungkook. He is a player. He sure hurt everyone's feelings , I mean why did you even fall for that egoistic jerk?"

Jungkook couldn't believe Maehoon, not about Taehyung, but the character of Maehoon.. He actually thought this guy was good so he was feeling guilty for rejecting him.

"Maehoon I'm saying you. He is not like that. I know and I believe. If you are done I'm going" Jungkook rolling his eyes was about to turn back but before Maehoon grabbed his hand and pulled him towards him.

This put Jungkook completely offguard. "h-hey!"

Holding Jungkook's wrist tightly, he said "Jungkook, he doesn't deserve you. Y-you deserve more better than that player-"

"And that's not you so kindly fuck off" Jungkook shrugged his hands and glared at him coldly. "how can you even judge someone whom you haven't talked to yet huh?"