Sway II

"So you are saying it was planned or an accident?" Jungkook asked with a suprised tone and sipped on his banana milk.

"Clearly not an accident, Jungkook..." Taehyung frowened thingking about the memories of three years ago.

"Are you sure you are not lying?" Jungkook asked gingerly not wanting to offend him but also he couldn't help but to think what Jimin had said him yesterday about him understanding other people, it kinda made him doubt himself.

The blue-haired thought, Taehyung would get angry or scold him that he is not lying, etc etc...

The latter's expression did falter a bit, he just frowned, even more, looking way unpleasant. "I wouldn't gain anything by lying, Kook. If I had done it with my own will then I'm not a coward to not accept what I did, Its been three years, and it..." Taehyung paused.

"Does matter, right" Jungkook mumbled.

Taehyung sighed. "Sadly it does"

Jungkook bites on his lips, seeing him disappointed in himself is really not a likable scene so Jungkook tapped Taehyung's head who was looking at the table and asked. "Are you free tomorrow?"

Taehyung blinked and hummed. "but why?"

"Then I'll call Jiminie hyung tomorrow and you can explain him from your point." Jungkook asked and muched on some cookies. "you said, he never heard your words?"

Taehyung nodded but he realised. "If so, then he will beat not only my ass, but yours too"

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at the ravenette suspiciously. "If you are really not lying then why are you being skeptical to talk with him?"

"Its not that...its just, you don't have to get bothered with my stuff, Jungkook. I don't want, because of me your bond with your brother gets tampered." Taehyung said and looked down at his hands when he felt Jungkook placed his own over his.

"It wont be...It's not only hurting you but also Jimin hyung, so atleast as his brother what I can do is clear the misunderstanding between you guys..." Jungkook convinced. "If he hasn't heard your words then he is missing a big part of this situation, and dont worry I'll make sure that he will listen until you complete."

Taehyung smiled softly at him. "Thanks, Jungkook..."

"Your welcome, Taehyung" Jungkook smiled back.
_
.
.
.
.

"Hyung, Please come with me..." Jungkook whined and grabbed Jimin's arm.

"Hey, what's gotten into you?" Jimin asked pulling hand from Jungkook's stromg hold. "Yah! Muscle bunny leave my arm, it will break or else!"

Jungkook sighed and loosed the grip. "Okay, listen"

"yeah?" Jimin asked and Jungkook continued.