The Best Around

Like No One Ever Was - if ya know, ya know...

The Stadium, Planet Arcerus Earth-M40K  

The Ei-Kaiju, with their name originating from the Japanese words for glory and monster, are the youngest and perhaps the most fascinating species to be discovered after the greatest grail war. Neutral in the grand scheme of things, the Ei-Kaiju are unique as they show aspects of the main races within this universe...

The unity of humanity...

The culture of Aeldari...

The innocence of Tau...

The pride of the Necrons

And the combative thirst of the Orks...

And those who chose to fight with and for the imperium, through the way of their grandmaster, Excalibur, are referred to...

Pokemon...

And the Urshifu named Kenpo...

Is one of her favourites...

Despite his size, Urshifu was fast and unrelenting, barely telegraphing any move he made and intercepting anything that could be perceived as an attack, even if it couldn't hurt him...

However, even with the size disadvantage, Krash and especially Wolf were generally unfazed, with the latter's struggle being how to win without showing off too much as this is still only the fourth bracket and they can't really do that without his weapons... 

With a fighting style that had to take decades to eventually evolve and perfect, Kenpo fought with a near automatic percussion, His body moved on it's own as it ran on pure instinct while his mind was focused on those who didn't pose a threat to him

But because of Wolf, Kenpo was struggling as t as much as our hero, any competitor he deliberately struck down to put out of commission, was either being saved by Wolf or the more actively evasive party, Krash, who used a unique style of CPR to bring most back out of consciousness. It didn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but it was  enough to annoy the Ei-Kaiju regardless

"Kenpo!" Excalibur called out to her mighty companion, "Use Wicked Blow!"

Kenpo snarled in acknowledgement before channelling his energy to let out a paralyzing roar to stop everyone in their tracks, this was not the case with Wolf, but he still found himself taking a knee...

The Pokémon then looked around, looking for a victim...before eventually resting his eyes on a mean mugging Krash. With a wicked grin, Kenpo's dropped his left arm as he charged dark energy into his cocked backed fist of his right arm...