Press Start

I raised you and loved you, I've given you weapons, taught you techniques, endowed you with knowledge. There's nothing more for me to give you. All that's left for you to take in my life- Boss, Kojima's Metal Gear Solid

Earth-M-Omega/Texas, Blazkowizc resident 

Wolf left his dimension very abruptly and by himself, meaning the only people left to give Petal a talking-to regarding her repetitive violence at school

Wolf left his dimension very abruptly and by himself, meaning the only people left to give Petal a talking-to regarding her repetitive violence at school...were Samus and The Slayer... oh dear...

Both Samus and the Slayer put their respective missions first when Wolf was a kid, so he can't say he remembers how strict they are, even with all the intense training they gave him back then. But Wolf does remember the talking to being very harsh, and he didn't want Petal to experience the aftermath...

Wolf opened the front door of his house with his fingerprint, with its AI welcoming the owner in.  He then rushed upstairs to Petal's bedroom, hoping it would be easy to open, even if it meant having to use a master key, but for some reason, that was impossible. Petal did something...

He looked up at the camera above Petal's door, as it pointed a pink laser at his chest. Knowing what was, and not in the mood to pull sniper rounds out of his chest with pliers again, he slowly put his hands up in a defensive state...

"I just want to talk, sweetie," He said, "and not just about school..." 

After a brief period of silence, the sound of gears and cogs twisting and turning filled the hallway, as the door slid upwards, allowing Wolf to enter through his daughter's...lab

As he walked through the room, fragments of every time Wolf told Petal she should never back down in the face of evil, combined with the ashes of every time he regretted did

As he walked through the room, fragments of every time Wolf told Petal she should never back down in the face of evil, combined with the ashes of every time he regretted did...as a remarkable memory of Petal, with a mug of pain no child should have, making a promise to her only friends...

"I will put you back together"