Every Wolf has it's day

For God did not send his son to condemn the world, but to save the world through him- John 3:17

Earth-M 69 (Panty and Stocking)

After many trials and tribulations, with help from Pastor Garterbelt and Ghost-Hunter Briefers Rock, Panty, and Stocking Anarchy, the fallen angels sisters were able to stop the gates of hell from opening.

Even though Heaven and Earth were saved, there was no guarantee that the angelic sisters would have been granted access back home. It did not matter...the day has been saved on a scale grander than any mortal could ever dream of! We're even blessed with the sight of a long-waited reunion of sisters...and with Panty being the more "adventurous" sister, she couldn't wait to drag her twin to a night out...

That would have been the case if Stocking did not stab Panty in the back...

It took a moment for everyone to realize what happened, and even when Briefers let out a  scream that would make a possessed child sound masculine, the madness didn't stop. Garterbelt quite literally blew up and a blob seemed to have summoned itself...from Briefer's groin.

This laughing and bouncing blob was none other than Corset, Stocking's secret master, the same man who tried to open the gates of hell in the first place...and WOW! How quick he was to boast about his tactical genius and show off that the true gate of hell was located elsewhere! But anything that came out of his mouth could be replaced with white noise, for the respective thoughts of Stocking and Briefers were deafening.

"S-Stocking?" Briefers didn't even know his mouth moved to speak, but he tried to continue anyway, "Why?"

"I'm sorry," Stocking blankly said, only out of formalities, "But surprise, surprise, I'm actually a demon"

It was only then that Stocking displayed any form of emotion...and that emotion was curiosity. She turned her attention to a still very smug Corset to confirm what she had in mind.

"Yo! Briefs' dick is still the key to the gate, right?" She asked the blob

"Yep!" Corset spoke up, almost too proudly

"And I'm still physically an angel? At least on the outside?"

"Why, of course!" Corset's smile was still there, but it started to falter a bit, "W-where are you getting at?"

Stocking's eyes started to slowly and maliciously dart toward Briefers...and his crotch...as she slowly started to take her clothes off with only one thing on her mind, "Would it be farfetched to assume...that an angel with demon blood sleeping with a Hell's Monkey kin would unlock the demon inside?"

Even though his thick, curly ginger hair covered the upper half of his face, Briefers' fear could be seen by a blind man from a mile away as Stocking approached him. With the tip of the traitor's katana millimeters away from the Ghost Hunter's neck, Briefers' body started to shake...only for that same blade to turn back to its natural state of one of Stocking's blue-and-black striped...Stockings

The fallen angel went to one knee, eyeing the Ghost Hunter in a more melancholy mood, almost as if she regretted what she said as she put a hand on Briefers' shoulder in a form of comfort. Briefers felt a small surge of relief...sure, he's not exactly the stand-out exception or even the average standard, but he's still a man...this kinda stuff can only happen in prison, and that's with other men! But women shouldn't be able to do that kind of thing...right?

Unfortunately, even with a ten-minute head start, Briefers painfully and horrifyingly found out that what he thought was improbable was very possible. No sentient being should have to feel what Briefers felt, at least not without the guarantee of dying immediately after...however, Briefers' death was not a result of shock or anything that this scenario would entail, for Stocking's hypothesis was correct...but for Stocking to transform, all things too needed to transform...