TRAP OF MARRIAGE 🪤-2

Start from the beginning

Jimin : Did I hear something ..?

Jungkook : Jimin ... Are you inside ? I am coming there.

Jimin : Oh no! It's bhaai. (She stood up and ran outside from second door).

Jungkook who came inside saw her running away from there. He also ran behind her while shouting to stop.

Jungkook : Jimin .. STOP. Stop right there .

Jimin : No bhaai! Just 5 minutes more. ( She said while running downstairs)

Jungkook : NO ! I said stop right there and give my tablet back to me. (He said chasing her around the sofas).

Jimin : Bhaai Just 5 min.....( And crash. She bumped on someone who was entering inside and fell down but Jungkook helped her to stand )

Mr Junho : One more loss!! Can't you see? MOVE BACK .

He shouted on her who flinched and hind behind Jungkook who hold her hand.

Mr Junho : Can't even get rid of her. (He grumbled and went away).

She looked down while Jungkook hugged her .

Meanwhile ,

? : What am I hearing Pradhaanji, You have called new teacher from city?

Mr Jeon : Yes, you heard it right though Mr. Maal.

Mr Maal : Arey, I am handelling all the things from years. But it will be so difficult to handle this English vinglish madam ji. And then girls, girls never stay forever. They just get married and then handle their in- law's house. (He said sitting on the chair next to him.)

Mr Jeon : Hobii... (He called him who was standing behind Mr Maal , holding cups and glaring)

Hobi : Yes Pradhaanji, your tea. (He gave cups to them)

Mr Jeon : Arey masterji, girls here should also know some little calculations or not? Now you yourself see how Mr. MD is sending proposals of foreigner boys for girls of our village. So they should be little educated na?

Mr Maal : But ..

Hobi : Arey masterji, you enjoy your tea. Your mind will automatically cool down.

Mr Maal : And how?

Hobi : Temperature will become same inside - out na.

Mr Jeon : Hobiii... GO and Do your work. You also have the work to look after the arrangement of stay of new teacher.

Mr Maal : Yuck! It's very bitter.(He said while spitting the tea he just sipped)

Hobi : What? Your Tongue or Tea?

Mr Maal : Hey you talk too much, wait.. (he said running behind him)

Hobi ran away from there and hide behind a lady who was in her late 40s and was going from there.
Mr Maal stopped running and looked at her who stopped suddenly because of them.

? : Arey! Why are you always behind this poor little boy? What even he did to you? Huh? Don't trouble him otherwise the consequences will be very bad. You don't me. I'm his beauty aunty. I'm telling you, haa. And can't you see one beautiful lady is holding this much heavy things in her hands and you are standing there empty handed. Hold this and follow me .(Hobi giggled at dumbfounded Mr Maal who just hold the bags and followed Beauty aunty).

At Jeon's House

Tae : Jiminie..... Jiminie...Where are yo.. aahhhh. (Tae who was finding her inside her bedroom suddenly screamed when she felt something crawling on her leg. She looked under the bed and saw Jimin who was giggling.)

Tae : You scared me! Jiminie pabo! (She also crawled under the bed near her). Did you find something?

Jimin : No. I'm finding in this tab but it is showing 'no result found'.

Tae : Ok search by typing full name 'Acharya Milan Dev'.

Jimin : Still it is showing 'no result'.

Tae : Hmm. That means there is no person with such name.

Jimin : Hmm. You are right otherwise, Google uncle wouldn't know? This is impossible. (She giggled).

Tae : That's why I was thinking why always get fraud like feeling by hearing his name. I think he is 420 for sure. We need to do something soon.

Jimin : 🧐

Ok that's it for today.

I am not getting time for writing cause of upcoming festival. DIWALI. It's my favourite festival so I'm busy.

But still I will try to update soon.

Just keep supporting me if you like my story. I know my English is not that good but please bear with me 🙏

Thank you.