Story 32 *Requested*

Start from the beginning

"Alright when we find hawks who wants to take him on?" Toga asked raising an eyebrow. "I'm gonna roast that chicken" dabi said scaring the hell out of tomura. "chill dabi, don't burn the place down before we find him" toga said as dabi put his flames out.

"Y'know my guess is he's in my room" shigaraki said. "why?" Dabi asked curious. "My room is the only one with the indistruacble door..." Shigaraki began "-and no windows" shigaraki said. Toga raised an eyebrow and said "why no windows?" She already knew that tomura had a habbit of breaking down doors when someone locks them. "I used to sneak out a lot as a teen" shigaraki said as Dabi laughed slightly then being mindful of where they were.

"Alright so let's go to shigi's room" toga said as she checked the door and opened it. She glanced around and saw hawks on the phone in the main room as he walked outside.

"Hawks just walked outside, no idea how long until he comes in because he was on a phone call" toga said filling shigaraki and dabi in.

Dabi nodded and shigiraki led the way through the hallway. When they got to shigiraki's door he fumbled with the doornob but to no avail.

"Hold on fuyumi taught me this" dabi said walking over to the door and said "toga you got any bobby pins?" Toga nodded pulling one out of her small bag she used for opening doors. "Why do you carry that around?" Shigaraki said toga as toga shrugged. "Never know when your gonna need it" she answered.

"I... Got it!" Dabi said opening the door.

They saw Shoto unconscious tied to a child with blood dripping down his face slightly. Dabi ran over to shoto when toga and shigiraki, from the inside, guarded the door.

Dabi inspected shoto and was glad to know that he was right and he was just unconscious. Dabi glanced around the mostly empty room and asked shigiraki "anything that may be in your room that could help me wake him up?" Dabi asked. "Maybe a true loves kiss~" toga teased while shigaraki gave a frown and face palmed. Dabi blushed and flipped toga off. She gave a fake offended face and shigiraki shook his head "how did I become friends with you idiots" shigaraki said.

Dabi decided that they'd deal with the chicken later and that they should get shoto home. Dabi, with the help of shigiraki, got shoto into him back.

(Like this, and fanart not mine)

We glanced around the room and said "why of all rooms does my room have to be unbreakable" shigaraki said facepalming. "Whatever let's get out of here and get shoto to a hospital" toga said as we reached out of tomuras room.

We were about to retreat back into toga's room when a feather sword went to toga's neck.

"Well, well, well, if it ain't the old league of villains" hawks taunted as I glanced up at shoto who was still unconscious.

"And hello dabi~" hawks said winking as I just glared at him. "What's your point of this" I said glaring at him still as I felt shoto begin to gain consciousness. "Well it's so I can have you myself~" Hawks said as toga backed away from the feather.

"What's your point in taking me?!" Shoto, who was now conscious, demanded to know. I glanced up at shoto who was glaring at hawks and was hugging my neck, hanging onto me.

"Oh, well the thing is you're the one in my way of getting dabi to be mine" hawks said as shoto raised an eyebrow being confused. Hawks smirked and sent a feather which shigaraki grabbed and dusted.

Shigaraki glared at hawks and said "leave the alone" hawks just rolled his eyes and was about to fight again when hawks was strapped up in a scarf? "heh, guess calling the cops ahead of time was a good idea after all" toga said smirking as hawks got taken by the police for kidnapping.

Endeavor came and said that they should get shoto to a hospital to check his wounds.

~

In the hospital room

"Hey touya what did hawks mean by me being in the way of him getting you?" Shoto asked as toga snickered and shigiraki watched dabi's face turn red.

"Uhmm" dabi began trying to figure out what to say. "It means that dabi loves you very much and hawks if jealous of that" shigaraki answered. Shoto tried to figure that out for a moment and saw dabi's beet red face and realized.

He loves him romantically

Shoto blushed as shigaraki noticed and said, "Me and toga will go now" as he glanced at shoto giving him a 'nows your chance' look.

The thing is shoto had also had romantic feelings for his brother yet didn't feel he felt the same so he kept it to himself.

Shoto glanced at dabi who was now standing some ways away. Shoto stood up and walked up to dabi. "Good to know I'm better then some chicken" shoto said smirking and pulling dabi by the collar into a kiss.

Dabi was shocked but kissed back.

When the two broke apart from the kiss dabi looked surprised "you have no idea how long I wanted to do that" shoto said smiling as dabi smiled back.

1495 words

The end.

Was that okay? Was that cringe idk I picked the only villain I could figure at the moment since I used villain hawks in a past chapter.

Anyway thank you again for the idea and have a nice day/night!