{ 07 }

. VICTORIA MCCOY .

It was the next day, last night I texted Diablo telling him I'd be able to make it to go and hang out with him tonight and I know it's stupid because it's pretty clear what his intentions are but I'm sure if I tell him that I'm still not ready he'll listen.

The day had sped by in a flash, woke up, went to school, did work, hung around the girls, pissed Jasper off in which I enjoyed every second of, he's so easy to piss off when you know exactly what your doing the satisfaction it comes with is undeniably amazing. Even though Diablo had told me to stay away from Jasper since he doesn't want him to take me away from him? I don't get how he came up with that hotshot idea since I physically and emotionally hate Jasper.

He is literally the spawn of Satan, the man himself. Clearly he couldn't reach me so he sent a Jasper to do it for him, unluckily for me I've been stuck with the jackass for more than 7 years now and if I'm being honest I want to know what I did for me to be punished like this.

'Sweetheart I'll come pick you up in 10 alright?' Suddenly my phone buzzed lighting up my dimmed room, I sat on my floor cross legged with a book in my hand the only light source being the warm tinted lamp that sat in the corner of my room 'okay see you soon baby' I typed back allowing my fingers to glide across the keyboard before I tossed my phone onto my bed and stood up, I wore a pretty comfortable outfit, a hoodie and a pair of shorts.

The day was hot but for some reason the nights cold air tested the hot days steam, Issac had knocked on my bedrooms door calling out to me from the other side "Vicky I'm taking ma to the hospital, she says she feeling sick so I wanted to get that checked out." My gaze shot over to the door after hearing his words "alright text me once you find out what's wrong, I'll be out before you get back" I grabbed my hair brush and started to brush through my light brown locks "yeah." Issac seemed hesitant like he wanted to say more but he soon said his goodbyes before he left the house now leaving me home alone.

My gaze drifted over to my mirror taking a look at myself, I wasn't exactly the skinniest but I wasn't the biggest, I had a small stomach but it was visible enough for it to be seen through tighter clothes so I often wore more baggy clothes at home.

I went though a stage of depression and my eating schedule fell out of wack, I'd go a couple days with out eating then I'd randomly pig out, I had a bad habit of eating when I was bored so I fixed that by chewing gum and drinking water. It helps and I've managed to stop over eating, my body isn't what I wanted it to look like so I also partly feel as if that is another reason as to why I'm hesitant about doing anything that has to do with under the clothes with Diablo.

Diablo is a muscular guy maybe not as strong or lean looking as some other guys but he's got a good body and I feel guilty for being bigger, maybe I shouldn't be with him. He deserves someone not as... as much like me.

The loud sound of knocking at my door along with the doorbell following had pulled me out of my thoughts, fuck. Over thinking and spacing out again. Had it already been 10 minutes?

The doorbell kept ringing impatiently, a low sigh escaped my lips at the nerve that Diablo had "alright! Alright! Calm down I'm coming." I called out before grabbing the door handle, twisting it before pulling the door open though I wasn't met with Diablo. No it wasn't Diablo at all.

"Ugh It's just you. What do you want Jasper." I huff at the sight of him, his dark brown hair more tousled than normal and his brown eyes held a dangerous glint to them "where's your dick of a boyfriend? Huh?" Jasper seemed riled up as his words were rushed and laced with frustration "I don't know? why do you want to know?" I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned against the door, the gentle creek noise erupted from the silver hinges while the door pressed up against the wall "Don't play coy with me Victoria." He spoke through gritted teeth "playing coy isn't my thing, you should know this by now" I shrugged with a sigh growing uninterested in the conversation we held.

Diablo didn't tell me where he was going or what he was doing but he did say he'd be here soon, maybe sooner than I expected, Jasper let out an irritated groan he seemed to be on edge and stressed more than angry before he ran a hand over his face "Victoria how about you stop being such a-" the sound of a car pulling into my drive way from behind Jasper had cut him off, we both moved our gazes over to the car in question.

It was Diablo his black sports car glided into park before he stepped out of the drivers seat slamming the door behind him "Victoria? Whys he here?" I could sense the confusion lingering over Diablos face from where I stood at the door "he wa-" this time I was cut off, Jasper had let out a scoff "what the fuck were you doing stalking around my house?" My eyes slightly widen at Jaspers question, his anger only pulsing through his veins at a more deadly rate "stalking around? Your house?" Diablo let out an amused laugh as he walked up the porch steps stopping just before Jasper.

"Why would I be the one stalking around your house, I have better things to attend to." Diablos eyes drifted over to me giving me the same look from earlier, lust filled "yet you only just arrived" Jasper shot back clearly not having anything that Diablo had to say "stay the fuck away from my house, your not doing much standing around in a mask" he added while crossing his arms over his chest "what the fuck did you put up your nose tonight" Diablo only chuckled his amusement growing before he turned to me "let's go baby" he nodded for me to follow him.

I have so many questions right now that desperately need answers, why was someone at Jaspers house wearing a mask and stalking around in it? Why is he accusing Diablo? I really don't understand what predicament Jasper has himself tangled in but the only clue I have is it's probably the murderer, is Jasper their next target?

Shit. It's beginning.

I bit my lower lip contemplating if I should go or not, I soon folded and stepped outside locking the door behind me "I doubt he was at your house Jasper." My mumble was loud enough for Jasper to hear I was trying to calm his nerves in a way that showed I didn't care because that'd be the last thing I want happening, Diablo was already in the car waiting for me "why? What makes you think that he wasn't? You didn't know where he was" his words struck something with in me. Realisation? Confusion?

"Because? Why would he waste his time on you" I turned around and shot him a playful grin, the corners of my lips tugged upwards "have a shitty night Jasper" I spoke in a teasing tone before I walked past him purposefully bumping his shoulder as I then made my way to Diablos car.

Jasper held his normal smug grin once more almost seeming amused by my comment "I wish you a shittier night in return Princess" his words reached my ears with ease as he then started along the path behind me getting ready to leave, the cold night only continued, the moonlight glowing as it lit up the driveway making it easier for me to get into the car.

<333